Hello September 2008 mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by padmavathy, Feb 27, 2008.

1. padmavathy

padmavathy New IL'ite

Hi all.,

COngradulations for all the 2008 mommies.,
    My EDD is september 2nd.,
    This is my first child.,preety much excited and happy.,
    Hope to see many more mommies for this month.,
    Lets all have a great time together.,
    I wish that all ur prayers and blessings are with us throughout this term.,
    bubbai.,
    Padma

2. hemsat

hemsat New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

Congratulations to all moms-to-be!! Hats-off to all mothers in the world!! Thanks Padma for starting this thread! My EDD is mid-September 2008. I am 11 weeks pregnant and going for scan this thursday. Am a bit nervous. This is my first time and can't wait to see my little one!! I had my own share of nausea, backaches, vomitting and other morning sickness. Still dealing with it. I don't like the food I prepare.How I wish someone cooked for me. I am eating only small meals as I feel nauseated most of the time. Thankfully, my husband helps me around in the kitchen, so I am able to manage this tough period.Always dreaming of my baby....what are your experiences september 2008 mommies?

3. radhee

radhee Bronze IL'ite

Hi padma, hemsat, and all:

I was just planning to start this thread and you girls have done that already, gr8. I am due in the midweek of September too. Doctor has given my EDD to be around 23rd Sep. This is my first baby and I am very excited about it.

Yeah nausea and vomiting are there, but not very much. It happens only at night time when it is time to take my medications! So have you all seen your first scan? I have done my scan and seen the tiny little fetus and heard its heart beat too...Believe me, it was very exciting and a very emotional moment. Hope you all enjoyed it too. Do post all your experiences. Gr8 to have met you through IL.

Smiles,
    Radhika.

4. hemsat

hemsat New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I went in for scan today and it was very exciting to see the fetus and also heard its heartbeat. It was truly an emotional moment for us.My EDD is around 19th Sep 2008.
    I came across a site named sakthifoundation.org where there are interesting articles on pregnancy care. They can be found under Pregnancy care section in the Sakthi sites link. Some of them were interesting to read. Ladies, lets share our information and make this period an enjoyable experience.

5. padmavathy

padmavathy New IL'ite

Hi ladies.,

Nice to see members joining in..,
    Iam stil having my vommitting and headaches.,
    Wondering when it will stop so i can eat some filling food..,
    I had my second scan and things were very exciting..,
    Expecting more members to join in., so we have a nice time together.,
    Do post ur experiences and keep the thread exciting..,

6. radhee

radhee Bronze IL'ite

Hi ladies..

So how was last week for all of you?...I guess my vomiting has reduced a little (touchwood), though nausea is still there. And my face has become very rough...Have any of you noticed any such changes?

Take care,
    Radhee.

7. padmavathy

padmavathy New IL'ite

Hi radhee, hemsat.,
    Nice to see u active here.,
    hemsat the link u gave abt sakthifoundation was indeed very interesting to read., thanks

i still vomit once a day., my vomitting is not fully gone.,
    hoping things get better in coming weeks.,
    take care
    and keep posting girls

8. hemsat

hemsat New IL'ite

Hi radhee,padma

My nausea is on the wane...am feeling better for the last couple of days..still not able to eat everything..am able to eat only small frequent meals.I am enjoying eating fruits but most of the vegetables are driving me away. I am simply not able to eat spinach however I try. My doctor has prescribed me a vitamin tablet to be taken throughout pregnancy.Does anyone take any supplements?

9. priyasuchindra

priyasuchindra New IL'ite

hello padma,Congrats. My EDD is september 4th 2008. This is my second child.All the best to you.ThanksPriya

10. priyasuchindra

priyasuchindra New IL'ite

hi Hemsat,Your suggestion on sakthi foundation site was really too good. Its quiet informative. Thou ths is my second pregnancy, i was not aware of many things w.r.t care to be taken during pregnancy. I was working during my first pregnancy in bangalore had lots of stress in work and now in muscat i'm in the role of home maker taking care of my nursery going son. So i'm careful this time to do as much as i can for my second baby which i could not do for my first one during my first pregnancy. newaysss......... thanks for sharing this info on website.