Hello October 2008 Mommies!!

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Vnbaby, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Test post - to check whether post count shown for the poster on the top right has increased or not. This is with reference to query raised by Chittidallas.

2. chittidallas

chittidallas New IL'ite

The Post count on top right corner has not been increased.
    You can verify in this thread 6th page, under my posts, it is showing constantly 64 only.
    You can even check Vnbaby/other's post counts, those also not been increased.

Thanks,
    Chitti.

3. chittidallas

chittidallas New IL'ite

Also i forgot to mention that, all the posts that i enter on same day in this thread shows same count. again, the first post tomorrow that i enter will show different count, from then onwards all posts entered on that same day show the same count.

I mean to say, all the posts that you enter consecutively on same day is not increasing.

Did i mention my question clearly?

Thanks,
    Chitti.

4. smoothie

smoothie Junior IL'ite

How is everyone doing? I still couldn't feel any baby kicks. I'm really worried about it. Anyway today I have a gyn apt and tomorrow is my ultrasound I'll report how it went.

5. Sri09

Sri09 Senior IL'ite

Hi Smoothie,

My EDD is Oct 10th. I am still waiting for the baby kicks. As this is my first pregnancy, I dont know whether I have but I dont recognise???

Vnbaby, do you feel the kicks? Your date is similar to mine.

Anybody, tell me what those feel like (please include your EDD).

Sri

6. chittidallas

chittidallas New IL'ite

Hello Smoothie,
    I was little busy in moving to diff apartment, so i did not get chance to browse....
    I am doing fine.Dnt worry abt baby kicks..
    BTW, How did ur ultra sound went? Is everything fine with baby? Did u find out baby's gender....
    Tell me ur experience..

I am having my ultrasound on June-9th. I am excited how it goes...
    Since from 5 days, i am feeling baby's little touch sort of, i dnt know how to express , something like water bubble kick sort of thing
    not tht much....
    its jst very littttttttttttttttle...

Take care,
    cHITTI.

7. chittidallas

chittidallas New IL'ite

Hi Sri,
    My EDD is on Oct-13th. Baby kicks in the sense, usually for the first time baby, we don't feel much baby kicks early.... u might not recognise since those start with very little kick sort of ... which jst minute nano seconds... tht's all....

dnt worry, usually by 22/23 week u start to feel little bit...and also chk with GYN also...

But dnt worry... since from 5 days i started feeling a very little, that by the time i recognise it won't be there, i feel doubt is it baby little kick or wht...

take care,
    Bye...

8. smoothie

smoothie Junior IL'ite

Hi chitti,
    I'm having a girl so excited. My ultrasound lasted for 45 minutes. The nurse measured baby's hands, legs, brain etc. Everything is fine sure you'll have a good time watching your baby.

9. chittidallas

chittidallas New IL'ite

Hello Smoothie and all,
    Smoothie, so u r gonna have girl, Congratulations!!!!
    Here i would like share my happy moments that i had today....
    Do u guys wanna guess whom am i going to have..........

I know, i can't wait 2 tell u guys....
    Yes, Its a BABY GIRL :wow:party:2thumbsup:

Here is my appointment went...

When doc started measuring baby's bone length and showing us spinal card etc etc, baby was sleeping at that time like baby's head was down. so we all tried to make baby to move a little bit but no use.,..... then she asked me to go out and drink a bottle of coke and have walk and come back after 45 min's....
    after al tht walking....then i went inside nd had again checkup, then she could able to take all the measures and she said everything is fine and its a girl...

and also we recorded baby's HB in the cell phone....

Finally me nd my hubby we both are very happy..... even my parents nd in-laws everybody is happy now....

Thanks for reading my thread patiently....

Cheers,
    Chitti.

10. smoothie

smoothie Junior IL'ite

Wooho congratulations chitti. For me the nurse told its a girl just at a glance I was surprised by that and very happy of course. She couldn't get a clear picture of the baby so she gave me parts like head, body and legs.