Hello October 2008 Mommies!!

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Vnbaby, Feb 26, 2008.

1. pinky2

pinky2 Bronze IL'ite

Hello all Oct mommies....

All The Best for your safe delivery which is nearing....may u all be excited to see ur babies....

Thanks Vnbaby for the list for hospital packing....I note it down...My due is on Nov 16.....just peeked in here to know how u all felt during these days...bcoz i'm 32 weeks(Goin to complete in a day)feeling so tired and scared if i get any preterm Labor or something.....

May God bless you all and ur babies with good health....

Tc..Bye...

Pinky...

2. meena_arun

meena_arun Senior IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

How r u all doing? Today I went to the doc for checkup. She mentioned that I am already 2 CM dialated. My EDD is 10/08. Do you think I might get onto the labor pretty soon? Is anyone dialated yet :)) Very anxious and little worried. Anyone experiencing the same case?

3. Mridhu

Mridhu Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

My EDD is Oct 31st. I am getting nervous as my EDD is fast approaching(though this is my second kid).

Just like Bunty - this one caught me unaware!!! and the tension of going through it all over again - moreso being a working mom - well I have somewhat prepared my mind for it. I can say I am very much on the same boat as Bunty.

4. Vnbaby

Vnbaby Senior IL'ite

Hi Friends!!

Hey Meena, Good yaar you are already 2 cm dilated :thumbsup, your baby shall be in your arms very soon. I surely think that you will go into labour in 2-3 days :). May be you will be the first one to deliver from October mommies club. So which symptoms you were having, cramps any bloody show? I am excited and happy for you. May you have a safe and sound delivery. Take care of yourself.

I am having braxton hicks daily during nights so couldnt sleep for last 3 nights and now really kinda frustrated, tired, restless Rantand what not. I just cant wait to see my baby anymore. My In-laws are with us now they arrived yesterday only so now I am worry free and want my baby to make an entry into this world as soon as possible :spin. Tomorrow I am going to visit my doctor, lets see what she is going to say except "your baby can come early" :crazy.

Bunty thats great your daughter is so excited about new addition to the family after all you are bringing her lifetime companion :). Yeah it would be difficult for you to manage one kid and one newborn together but God is there to help us all, right. I am obviuosly not experienced so I am unaware about how things will be but I think you can prepare yourself mentally, physically if you have even tiny miny idea that what is going to happen :hide:. I dont know till what extent I am thinking right here so may be you are right too.

Congratulations for your pregnancy Pinky. You too would be having your baby soon so my best wishes are with you for safe and sound delivery and labour. Its good to know that list was helpful for you. Almost everybody get scared at the stage at which you are right now of going into preterm labour. But believe me if you think about it all the time it really can happen bonk. So just dont worry and be positive, you shall complete your full term.

Take Care
    V n baby

5. Vnbaby

Vnbaby Senior IL'ite

Helllllloooooooo Anybody theeeeerrrrreeeeeeeee????

6. bunty

bunty New IL'ite

hi vnbaby
    i am here
    went for docs checkup.
    she said i was nicely dilated upto 3 cm and anytime due on friday.
    hav been sitting anxiously and on tenterhooks.
    pelvic pressure is really high and am not able to eat properly.
    find it a big task to walk within home.
    how r things on ur end.
    luv
    bunty

7. radhee

radhee Bronze IL'ite

Dear October moms,

Wishing you all a safe and easy labor & delivery and a healthy baby...Gud Luck.

Radhee

8. Vnbaby

Vnbaby Senior IL'ite

Hi Bunty!!

Good to read your post as I was feeling like I am the only one left in this miserable condition, dealing with an almost disable kinda body which aches like anything, which is heavy like I am carrying a trekking ruck sack, waiting for my 9 months hard work result :crazy, I am an Interior Designer by profession so now so very much eager to see how my body has designed my babybonk. Uffff.... 9 months passed like breeze but these last weeks are making me so much impatient. Though since 2-3 days I have prepared my mind to wait patiently but its Braxton hicks contractions which are making me crazy as for more than 2 weeks I am unable to sleep during nights because these false contractions and discomfort that start from the evening and stay till next day afternoon Rant.

Oh, By the way there is one good news I have passed my mucus plug on fridays evening since then feeling heavier like anything so cant walk for more than half an hour. I have doc appointment today so waiting for her to say that I have dilated because according to what I have read on internet mucus plug dont fall without dilation. Just one thing that I dint like when she did internal exam last time that it was really painful but I think I should get used to of this kinda pain and internal exams:hide:. So Bunty its good that you are 3cms dilated but why are you waiting till friday. And as much I remember I was the one whose EDD was the earliest in the Oct and now I am feeling everybody else is dilated but me Witsend.

Oh Radhika thanks so much for your wishes we all really need them. So how is your son? He must be 3 weeks old by now. Enjoy this time with your family and take good care of yourself and the baby :).

May god give us all strenght to handle delivery and labour and bless us with healthy baby and overall health post delivery.

Take care
    V n baby

9. pinky2

pinky2 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Vnbaby,

Thanks for ur wishes...Few more days to see ur LO....Enjoy final stage of pregnancy....

All The Best for a safe delivery...

Tc...
    Pinky...

10. bunty

bunty New IL'ite

hi vnbaby
    all the best for internal exam.
    well be prepared for your doc to say u better get admitted.
    as for me.
    i am at mom's place.
    literally feet on the bed.
    u know how much ever educated or professional we may b,nothing to beat our superstition.
    the days upto today do not hav favourable tamil stars.
    kettai,moolam,pooradam.
    if any of u hav these as birthstars pls excuse me .
    this is my family's belief.
    so i hav been literally talking to the baby inside to wait for saraswathi pooja to make any move.
    as of this time,the baby seems to be an obedient one.
    we all hav our fingers crossed.
    lets see.
    well darling as to doc's visit, mine is due this friday.
    i also do not want her to examine me again.
    but u know we hav to let them do what they hav to do.
    it is for our best.
    so all the best to all u guys out there.
    keep posting .
    luv
    bunty