Hello March 2008 mommies!

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by sravugarimella, Aug 16, 2007.

1. sravugarimella

sravugarimella New IL'ite

Re: Any one due in or around March 2008?

Hi Haasini,

Yes, I work full-time so I keep myself busy all the time. But sometimes it is so hard to control your emotions, I just started to let go. Anyway how come you already started feeling the baby movements, is it not too early. I would love to feel that again, I forgot completely what went through my first pregnancy. I was fine at that time.. So how are you managing with ur little one. I told my son and he is so caring and helpfull about all this. He is looking forward for a little brother (more than a sister) and I am hoping the opposite:)

2. Amicable

Amicable Senior IL'ite

Hi Haasini, First congratulation on your pregnancy. I hope your baby will be alright. My prayers are with you and your baby. Regarding emotions, I am not pregnant but trying recently. My first pregnancy went very bad and unfortuntly loss of child due to Down Syndrom. I was emotionally down all through my pregnancy. I have already warned my husband to be prepare to handle me when I will be pregnant. My harmones gets very angry and he laughs and says ...Yup, blame your harmones :D. Good luck.

3. anu24

anu24 New IL'ite

HI

I am running 15 week now and my baby is due first week of March 2008. This is my first preg and just started to show off tummy but not much at all. I waiting to feel the movements, I know it would take some more time for that. Congrats!! for all the mother-to-be. Have a happy pregnancy.

luv
    anu

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi to all you moms to be...

Congrats to all of you....looks like you have quite a club here...sorry to barge in..just wanted to wish you all....

then again...eat well,relax and enjoy......

5. nishaprasanth

nishaprasanth New IL'ite

Im into my 8th week of pregnancy. My due date is around end of Apr 2008. Since this is my first one.. both me and my husband are pretty excited with this first time experience :yes:

Luckily im not working.. im having a very bad morning sickness, vomitting, feel sleepy and tired all the time :-D But there are days where im so energetic n can eat everything. This is usual coz of the hormonal changes. How long does this morning sickness goes on? i heard some whould have it till the end of the pregancy? Is it that bad?

regards,
    nisha

6. roopika

roopika New IL'ite

Hi nisha,

Congrats....
    I am 7th week pregnant and my due date is in may 1st week.
    I heard that after 3 months morning sickness will reduce.
    I feel tired little bit and i dont have morning sickness so worried a lot.

regards,
    Roopika

7. nishaprasanth

nishaprasanth New IL'ite

congrats to u to roopika !!! :2thumbsup:

U dont have to be worried if u dont have any morning sickness. Ur one of the lucky ones i guess. As long as the baby n the mother mother is fine, just relax n enjoy eating all ur favourite n healthy food :-D

As for me i lost my appetite. Hope to regain back my appetite n feed my baby with nutrious food. Take care n do keep in touch dear!!!

regards,
    nisha

8. nvsudha

nvsudha New IL'ite

Hi,
    My due date is 8th March 2008, congrats to all of you on your pregnancy .
    Luckily no morning sickness, ya, agree with others lots of trips to the toilet, as of now I have taken a month off from work, My scan for 16 weeks is dayafter.. very anxious to see the little one, they did the first scan in 8 weeks, that was just to confirm pregnancy so looking forward for the second one which will give more details like heart beat, etc... My tummy is showing, its my first pregnancy and we are very excited about it.:-D
    Best wishes to all, Take care
    Love
    Sudha
    Chennai

9. anjalineema

anjalineema New IL'ite

hi .. it really feels gr8 to be pregnant.. i m 19 weeks pregnant.. my due date is feb second week some days before u ... its my first baby .. n very excited..
    hey do u feel baby movements i m bit confuse with the movement.. feels like butterflies moving around some sort of gudh -gudh don't know its exactly the baby movement or something else ,what kinda feel is there when there is a movement do feel any???
    did u had any scan ???... when should i go for a scan what is the right time for this
    can anyone reply me for this..:oops:
    well all the best...

n be happy

10. sravugarimella

sravugarimella New IL'ite

Hi Anjali,

First of all congratulations to you and all other would-be moms. I am in my 17th week now so feel a lot better and more energetic compared to first 3 months. I had my scan 2 weeks 3 weeks ago, It was the first 13 weeks scan which they do it here as a way to determine the EDD, then my next scan will be at 23 weeks. So I thought your Gynec would have mentioned to you as to when to go for a scan. Please check with ur doctor. When I had my first baby in India I had my scan around 20 -24 weeks.

As this is my second one I already started feeling the flutters in my tummy. Its like a butterfly moving around in ur tummy:) It feels really nice. They say with first pregnancy its difficult to feel it early but its possible. So that might be ur little one jumping around.. The feeling is so greta.. Enjoy it and have a safe pregnancy. Take care