Hello March 2008 mommies!

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by sravugarimella, Aug 16, 2007.

1. sravugarimella

sravugarimella New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

I am into 12th week of my pregnancy and have my first scan on 28th. I am really looking forward to it. As this is my second pregnancy I am already showing my tummy:2thumbsup: . It feels so nice to be pregnant.

I was wondering if there are any other IL's who are due around this time, so we can share our experiences. Take care.

2. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Re: Any one due in or around March 2008?

Dear Sravanthi

Pls don't mind be barging in...but if you are 12 weeks now,your baby will be due end of Feb 2008 isn't it?....a leap day baby,perhaps!:-D

3. hellocanada

hellocanada New IL'ite

Hi,

My due is also around end of feb/08, i finished 12 weeks, this is my first pregnancy so still my tummy didn't show up.

Do share more.

4. sravugarimella

Hi Sunitha,

Nice spot!! I am in my 12th week, so officially in medical terms I am only 11 weeks pregnant:) My due date is in 1st week of March, hence the thread.

Hello Canada(Sorry dont know ur name), if this is ur first pregnancy ur tummy wont show up yet. Because this is my second I am showing up already(with extra fat:-D ) How r u feeling?? I work and I am spending more time in the toilet than at my desk:bangcomp: I feel a lot better compared to last week where I was all tired and sleepy. Luckily I dont have any nausea so thats better. What about u??

5. hellocanada

hellocanada New IL'ite

Hi there,

well i'm on 1 mth medical leave, but still feeling sleepy but better than last couple of weeks. I too spending more time in toilet especially at night i use to go toilet 3 times sometimes, it's really very irritated.

I still not feeling very hungry yet. How abt U?? Do share ur experience with us.

Takecare,
    Aparna

6. sanravi_1970

sanravi_1970 Gold IL'ite

Hi Aparna

Congrats on ur pregnancy. Even i was going to toilet frequently in night, now also !!!!!!!!! but if u reduce the fluid intake in night,then the times of using toilet will be reduced, try it out!! :)

7. Haasini

Haasini New IL'ite

Congrats on your Preganancy.

I'm into 13th week of my Pregnancy. My due date is also around end of Feb 2008. Mine is second baby...
    I too work. Luckily this time I've less nausia....For 1st pregnancy I had a very bad nausia. Today I had my 2nd ultrasound ...My God baby was moving so much...Do u guys feel the baby's movement ?

Take Care.

8. hellocanada

hellocanada New IL'ite

Congrats Haasini, nice to hear about baby's movement, but how come you have 2 ultrasound so frequent.

9. sravugarimella

Hi All,

Congratulations to all of u would-be mothers. This is a great way to share the feelings which only we pregnant ladies can understand. My hormones are going so wild that I cry for no reason. I have become so emotional, even while watching ‘Everybody loves Raymond’ (some of you might know how funny it isJ) I started crying. My 5.5yr old son now calls me a ‘Cry baby’. I complain about everything to my hubby and he has now become a ‘Complaint box’. But sometimes I am so happy I keep laughing to myself and singing to myself. I really want to enjoy this pregnancy because this will be my last baby (hopefully, touchwood). It is such a wonderful experience.

I have not received my official due date yet, got my first scan on 28<SUP>th</SUP> of this month. So really looking fwd to it..Do share <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">ur</st1:place></st1:City> thoughts ladies. Would love to know what you are going through!!

10. Haasini

Haasini New IL'ite

Thanks.
    I had varicella, Rubella and mmr vaccine in 1st month. So I'm going to the high risk pregnancy doctor. The dotor wants to look at the anatomy of the baby.
    But the baby is small..so he told me to come after 16 weeks..then he would be able to see the baby's anatomy very clearly.
    I have ultrasound next month hopefully everything will be ok.
    Hi Sravugari,
    I also had been through lot of emotions during my first pregnancy. Now also I become very emotional and angry for no reason. But this time I'm trying to control, and stay calm. Go out, walk and make friends, spend time with your kid. Like this your mind will be diverted in other activities.
    Take care.