Hello ladies, will you prefer to be a woman in your next life? ( hypothetical though)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Romantic2014, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Romantic2014

Romantic2014 Bronze IL'ite

As a man, I am little curious to know, whether ladies here, who have so many problems / complaints , directed mainly against men and male dominated society , as reflected in their posts, would ever be enthused to be reborn as women in the same society in their next lives? Ac. According to such women, husbands are biggest culprits in the world, they are mumma's boys, insensitive to wive's perspectives, ILs are running after the throats of the DILs. Why not be born as a male child, enjoy all freedom , pooh pooh the petty problems of " narrow-minded women" and fulfill all desires and dreams ? I admit "next life" is an unreal thing but no doubt a good fodder for real thought.

2. thegirlygirl

thegirlygirl Platinum IL'ite

Re: Hello ladies, will you prefer to be a woman in your next life? ( hypothetical tho

Dear Romantic,

Nice thread!

I was pondering over this just a few days back............

My mind tells me NO NO NEVER...............But at the same time my heart desires that I be born again and again as a woman.

Women whether during the olden times or present times will always have to be the ones sacrificing their dreams and desires to please their family members and to 'fit into' society. Nothing much has changed for women.

I feel at times it was easier to be a woman during the olden days since they just had to manage home and raise children.
    Now today in addition to all this we have are expected to be the breadwinners too!

I feel though that being born a woman only becomes a curse, if your man does not value you and respect you. If one finds the right man who know's your worth, then being born a woman is definately a blessing.

A woman is the one who makes a house a home, she is the strength of her man and the backbone of her family.

Inspite of all that we face, still nothing can take away the divine pleasure of womanhood.

Womanhood with it brings the wonderful blessing of motherhood.
    Women have been bestowed with this wonderful blessing of being able to nurture a new life inside them, to experience the labours of love and bring it into this world.

A mother is the child's first teacher and the child's first love.

Nothing can substitute the pure bliss of motherhood, and for this I crave to be reborn as a woman again and again

4 people like this.
  3. Romantic2014

Re: Hello ladies, will you prefer to be a woman in your next life? ( hypothetical tho

Dear friend The girlygirl.

For an unmarried girl your answer is a gem. Great feelings. I loved your expression. Be compassionate like this unfailingly, and you will be one of the happiest women in the world. Thanks for the post.

1 person likes this.
  4. Blushy

Blushy New IL'ite

Agree with girlygirl.

apart from that, I would always prefer to be born as a woman whatever way my life may lead after my marriage. All that I hope for my next birth is born as little more courageous proactive woman. That's all. The patience, loyalty and tenderness of woman is awesome.

1 person likes this.
  5. Romantic2014

Okay friend, thanks so much for the post.

6. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

And there ends this discussion, thanks :)

7. Romantic2014

My point is very similar to you. Severally, I have mentioned my thoughts on working and non-working women. If a woman has to be a bread-winner, she should be enjoying the privileges as enjoyed by her husband. In my opinion, raising children is almost a full time job till they attain the reach mid-teens . If the husband does not have ability to feed his family, he should not marry . Why push women to the professional world? But many women opposed me saying, women should have liberty to decide things and husbands are not greedy for wanting earning wives. But when the almighty has specifically chosen women for giving birth to new child, can it be abdicated? Can a father take care of a child in a motherly manner? If not, why she be not facilated to concentrate on the children ?

The dual role of women as mother and breadwinner makes life more difficult for women. And in this age it is more difficult to be a woman.

8. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

Well said. You just wrote what I had been thinking.

1 person likes this.
  9. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

I agree to what you say, but what my ILs and my mother say is, those olden days cooking was not that easy. We never had machines to do house hold work but whereas now you have so much luxury that maintaining a house is so easy. Then to show the difference (Old to new)is that we are now much more educated that we can work as well.Dual role becomes essential.

1 person likes this.
  10. Romantic2014

I feel, gadgets can in no way compensate for lack of proper attitude or outlook. It is not the case, how much one has worked , but how close one is to the other. Many women do not like their husbands to work in kitchen or doing "feminine" work. But, the husband should take a cue and ensure, the wife is not required to go out work related to the household . And I don't hold men in high esteem, who need their wives to earn for a comfortable life. What comfort can be enjoyed by making the wife work both on and out of the household?