Hello June2008 mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by cathy, Feb 18, 2008.

1. cathy

cathy Senior IL'ite

Hi June 2008 mommies,

I am due on June 29th, 2008 .I would like to call all the mommies who are due on the same month to share our experiences and support each other.

-Cathy

2. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

Hi Cathy, My due date is 8th June! And this is my second baby:) I'm so glad that like my first one this baby too will come in better weather (he was born in March... spring!). Even though this is not my first-born the excitement is not any less:) Latha

3. VasumathyBalaji

VasumathyBalaji Senior IL'ite

Hi cathy

My due date is on June 13. As being my first baby. I m so much enthusiasti:spinc to see my new born.

Please share ur experiences too.

Vasu

4. cathy

cathy Senior IL'ite

Hai Latha and Vasu,

Welcome to the club!!

Yes latha,you are absolutely right!!Eventhough its ur second kid,the same excitement will be there..I have a younger brother.Whenever i share my thoughts about my baby with my mom, i ask her the way she felt when we were born.I asked her if the same excitement prolonged for the second kid also.She laughed at me and told even if you get 10kids,the same excitement will be there!!!!!!!:crazy

Hai Vasu,Hope you would have started feeling the baby moves already!!I am also feeling a lot nowadays..and i am keeping a seperate note for writting down my feelingsbonk so that i can show that to my baby in the future:crazy!!!

I always feel very tired and my tummy is not showing up too much.People who know that i am pregnant can only say that i am pregnant!!I go to work twice in a week(mondays and thursdays).so i dont know how days are running!!I am living in a community where many indians live.So i go out for a walk in the evening with my friends.Hope you are also doing regular walk.

Latha,how do you plan your walking schedule with your little one?

Lets continue sharing and support each other!!

Enjoy pregnancy.
    Take care.
    -Cathy

5. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

Hi Cathy, We live in Munich city and i rely completely on public transport system. Only my husband has german driving license and he drives to work and any heavy shopping to do we manage it on saturdays. There are plenty of parks nearby and basic groceries the shops are near our apartment. All these I do by walking. My boy goes to a nursery (well half the time we bunk depending on how i feel on a particular day) in the afternoons. That distance I cover half of it by walk, rest by train. Only on sundays i skip the walking part otherwise i sometimes end up walking too much:( I wanted to join some exercise classes as well but since I have some complications I'm advised against it. With my first kid I never did any regular exercise after delivery so had that little tummy left behind but this time i'm hopeful of being regular and diligent... Latha

6. manisha13

manisha13 New IL'ite

hi mommies
    Nice thread....my due date is june 26,as this is my first baby, we are very excited, but at the same time i am very nervous and scared of delievery.......
    i had my scan done yesterday and was very excited to see my little one, sometimes still couldn't believe that there is a life inside me,breathing and totally relying on me.....such a wonderful experience......
    keep posting all of your feelings as well
    manisha

7. cathy

cathy Senior IL'ite

Hi Latha,

Hope you have a hectic schedule.Take care of your health also.

Hi Manisha,Welcome!!:hiyaOur due dates are very close by:crazy.I am due on 29th june.

Did u have morning sickness?How was your first trimester?I had a terrible first trimester with severe nausea.Thanks to my DH who helped and supported me a lot to overcome all the difficulties.

I would say second trimester is the golden period of my pregnancy!!Getting a lot of hungry..I am craving for spicy foods:drool.Want to stay away from sweets.

How about you?Are u working?I go to work twice in a day.So i dont know how days are running.

Do keep in touch.
    -Cathy

8. manisha13

manisha13 New IL'ite

hi cathy
    Nice to hear from you,yeah we will be counting our days together......hahaha
    I did have some nausea during first trimester,but it wasn't that bad,some days would be just unbearable,was put off of some foods.....but now i am really feeling very good,even i feel very hungry,sometimes crave for sweets,but try to avoid unhealthy stuff.
    I used to work,but now i am full time housewife,actually i have just come back from india after 1 and a half month,for my sis-in-law's wedding,time just flew over there,as it was very hectic there,but now i will try to make some routine here as well.
    u tell,u must be busy then,good...we should try to be as active as possible during pregnancy.....
    keep me posted.
    manisha

9. VasumathyBalaji

VasumathyBalaji Senior IL'ite

Hi Cathy and manisha,

I had such a horrible first trimster, now everything is fine. Last week i went for a scan, i saw my little one kicks on my tummy. i was really feeling so happy.i work for fivedays a week and getting tired soon. Now a days i was not able to walk for more than 20 mins, so i m limiting myself for 15 mins.

How about u all?

As being my first baby, i was so scared abt my labor pain and delivery. People say noraml delivery is the best and few opt for C-Section, i am really afraid :hide.

Pls advise me i need ur valuable comments.

Vasu

10. cathy

cathy Senior IL'ite

Hi Vasu,

Welcome to the club!!When is your due?Good to hear that you are feeling good now.

You will forget everything once you see and hear your little one.

I am enjoying each and every second my pregnancy except that i get severe back pain.But its all part of the life.

I would like to advice you that please dont think about labor pain now.if you start thinking about the pains from now on,you cant enjoy the pragnancy.People usually say normal delivery is the best for your health.But its not in our hands.

Stay positive.Be happy.then only your baby will also be happy!!

Enjoy pregnancy.

-Cathy.