1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hello ILites, very nice forum

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Spiderman1, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

I have read this forum silently on and off sometimes. Congrats on a very nice forum, and a very useful one too.

I am a guy, and living in the US, married. I know there are mainly women in this forum :), but that does not stop me from reading a nice forum. I love my wife, and she loves me too, but we have had some difficult times and challenges - we still have them.

So, I read this forum to gather alternate points of view etc. Since I feel that will help me to reconcile some difficult issues with my wife, and also to understand where she comes from, what her point of view is etc.

I hope to post more as I go along.

I like my marriage, but sometimes its really, really hard and sad on both of us. At those moments, I get very upset and she does too. So, hopefully we will both work it out, since we love each other despite certain characteristics that tick us off.

(Ours is an Arranged Marriage :hide: so we only got to know each other after marriage, however we have been married for a long time, and so ideally we would have resolved issues by now. But not yet happened. But, I'm confident that "somehow" we will work it out)

Last edited: Aug 10, 2009