hello everybody

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by happygirl, Mar 31, 2014.

1. happygirl

happygirl Bronze IL'ite

hello ilites

I was in 2nd TTC from past 2years. my story so far can be read in this thread

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/f...251519-doubts-regarding-hcg-trigger-shot.html

so on clomid day 17 I was ovulated naturally doctor confirmed it by follicular study so he said no need of hcg shot. but he said the egg size is very small but still there is a chance for pregnancy. so he said wait for ur periods and take hpt test. If there is no pregnancy we will go for next round of clomid and iui.

so my periods are supposed to arrive on 4th april this coming Friday. now every time before AF comes I will experience breast tenderness, frequent urination, feeling very hungry etc. but strangely this month im not experiencing any pms symptoms nearing to my AF. I don't want to raise my hopes up. does any body ended up being pregnant without any pms symptoms. need some inputs.

2. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Dear Happygirl,

Symptoms differs from individual . Also not every cycle are the same dear . Hormone plays it own role in each cycle . So only the arrival of an AF or BFP in the HPT clarifies our confusion . Hang on for rest of the few days dear . Wishes and prayers for your BFP in this cycle itself .

Good luck

1 person likes this.
  3. happygirl

happygirl Bronze IL'ite

LuckWaves
    Thank u for ur wishes dearfriendssmiley

4. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Happygirl,

Sending you lots of luck and positive vibes. Stay strong and happy..

happygirl likes this.
  5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Happy girl,
    Congrats on natural ovulation... Its becoming a big thing these days!
    Just chill. Try not to look for any of those crazy symptoms. Wait till 2WW end and then decide the rest!
    Hope all is going well inside!
    Baby dust to you!

1 person likes this.