1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hell hath no fury like what?

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chindu
    Your reply post is as equal and awesome:2thumbsup: as the lead post itself (dare I say that:confused2:?) .where shall i start ..the sincere way in which you appreciate at Indhra madam's attempt to finish the nasty creature..or the way you suggest If at all ck can speak..oh my..and rounding up with a cute incident of what happens at your end.and how it takes a few seconds to realise you're the only one in room except ofcourse the cockroach.:goodidea:.BUT I am upset with ONE line though.:evil:."if you are sure that she is friendly enough to take my comment.." :eek:mg: Did'nt you know between Mrs. & Mr. Sri , Mrs. Sri is the more friendly one, warm one, kind one, good one, nice one and I could go on:biggrin2:..and how did i know.. inferred by looking at photos..I really have to add she's patient very much considering who :tongueshe has to live with and ofcourse more tolerant..I think i better stop writing and do this now:hide
    (and BTW Sri you are very welcome:)

2. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Naradi,
    Chindumudunjifying, at what cost & between, whom & whom?
    It is sensible that somewhere you have realised
    I think i better stop writing and do this now:hide

So, better sense prevails, occasionally, though, rarely - thankyou God, for small mercies !
    I can see the "new bonhomie" - there can be no better joke!!
    Love,
    Chithra.

3. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Roopa
    Thanks for coming in with your tale of your tryst with the mightiest of all insects! You brought me visions of the Second World War with people hiding in the bunkers to escape the enemy fire! The irony with our battle against a cockroach is that the more we are afraid of it, the more powerful it becomes. I believe that they are equipped with human sensors and can easily measure our fear. When it finds that we are paralysed by fear, they start flying which is nothing but some kind of victory dance!
    Sri

4. Cheeniya

Dear AC
    Hats off to you for your precise analysis of my DW! In fact, there are very few whose disposition comes out very clearly in their photos and DW is one of them. You can add to your list a nagging one too! From brushing my teeth in the morning till brushing my teeth before hitting the bed, her reminders keep pouring in like the Niagara! So the concluding portion of your FB must actually be attributed to me, I mean about that patience and tolerance! In fact I am so tolerant that when she demands proof of my brushing the teeth, I do it one more time just to make her convinced!
    Sri

5. Cheeniya

Dear Chithra
    I am surprised that someone who knows the Puranas inside out should be critical about chindumudinjufying between the H and W! Dont you know that it is Narada's full time job to do that between Siva and Parvathi? If he is not so engaged, where are we going to get all those 'Thiruvilayadals' from?!
    Sri

6. Chitvish

Dear Sri,
    Yes, you are 100% right.
    As Naradi, she is doing her "svadharma job" !
    For a minute, it slipped out of my mind. You brought me back to that point.
    Thanks.
    Love,
    Chithra.

7. Chitvish

Dear Sri,
    Again, thank God for small mercies !
    You do not go in length to "explain in precise detail", how all, a husband can prove his wife about having brushed his teeth, at night !:mrgreen:
    At this age, you should thank God she reminds you of "the Niagara" & not " something else" !
    Love,
    Chithra.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2008
  8. Anandchitra

Dear Chithra
    Beyond doubt it can be said that Mischief :biggrin2:lies only in the eyes of the beholder. I too innocently read the posts here would never have thought of going in search of a word to rhyme with N. I am sure my friend Sri :)bowdown) and I are but innocent spectators to your vay jalam!:tongue

9. Chitvish

Oh, AC,
    You & innocence - is such a combination possible at all, I wonder?
    Well, Niagara or a rhyming word! - Sri has not logged in - so obviously busy with either !!:biggrin2:
    Love,
    Chithra.

10. Anandchitra

Sri has not logged in because he and I are in a hung jury as I wanted to ban you from this thread and apparently he has a soft corner for you as his friend and so will not agree to idea.:idea

BTW he did not log in as he is brushing his teeth ONLY:-D