1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Heights of Nonsence by Co-sister and inlaws

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by deepika9594, Sep 3, 2013.

1. deepika9594

deepika9594 New IL'ite

My husband has got a flat from his office and we all are staying in joint family brother in law got married it was pre decided since flat is very small just a 1 small room and kitchen and our financial condition is also not good to buy a second home we will all stay together and all will sleep in a same room in that room 1 bad is there but my husband cant sleep on bad as he is suffering from Back pain doc has advise him to sleep on mate so I told my husband that you sleep down not next to me between us is our kid and told brother in law to sleep on bad by listening that Co-sister (Brother in law wife) get damp frusteted as I told husband to sleep on bad and not next to her on that day she didn’t told any thing next day she said that I am having period so I will not sleep down she change her place, again on next day she said I will not sleep heir and change the place every day almost till 2.00 midnight she is changing the place I have to shift my husband here and there as per her convineyane she is not directly telling that she want to sleep next to her husband but doing all drama after that it was decided that they will sleep n kitchen and our kitchem is joint to bathroom my kids some time want milk or even go frequently to bathroom but mother in law said what ever you people want to do like going to bathroom and all do it and once don’t disturb brother in law I got frusted how can she say like that since I have to go with my kids in a bathroom hi is just 2 yrs old. Mother in Law blaming me that I am jealouse and not allowing him to sleep. one day when I got up and was in kitchen brother in law wake up and sleep next to her and they where sharing same bedsheet my husband saw this and fill this his height of shameless you people are doing all this nonsense in front of any one he told the same thing to mother in law and then the whole drama start she creating a Big sceen on it like she pack up her bag and said I am leaving the house but she didn’t live she call her parents and all relative they came and started abusing and fighting with me I just told her if you just want to sleep next to your husband why this drama every day go and buy a separate apartment for your people . I said my husband is a legal owner of this house and you are staying with us still you are troubling us if the same will continue I will have to take help of lawyer on that she said if you do this I will go to Police and will tale that my Husband is raped her .

2. shantana

shantana Platinum IL'ite

oh my god!!!! this is really a nonsense. how can a newly married sleep in one bedroon with all of u or sleep with her dh in kitchen? please..... immediately ask them to move out. this is a terrible situation for any newly married gal to face.

2 people like this.
  3. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

I understand its your house..

But new married couples(OR i would say any couple for that matter) definitely needs privacy..

This will definitely not work.. Ask them to do a separate house..

4. sheztheone

sheztheone Platinum IL'ite

5. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

I understand houses in Mumbai are expensive but this is utter nonsense!!!!

Why did BIL get married if he can't afford a place?

Why did you let them come and stay with you ?

C'mon ...you don't know what they want to do under the sheet or why she doesn't want your BIL to sleep with your husband?

Be mature..Your financial condition is not good but you have a house ..you live there.
    Sit down and talk with BIL and tell them to get a place of their own.Give them a time period to find a place and till that time all try and be reasonable with each other.

If MIL objects...tell her you are humans and cannot live like cattle.

3 people like this.
  6. rosemary12

rosemary12 Silver IL'ite

Actually I feel sad for that poor girl. Not that I am blaming you or something, but a married gal, especially a newly wed couple need some privacy!!! High time they move out!!!

3 people like this.
  7. ChandrikaV

ChandrikaV IL Hall of Fame

Deepika,

For your own sake and your husband's sake you need to control your anger and toungue. If you have allowed them to stay in your apartment, you have to also understand they need their privacy. Since you also have a 2 year old, there is no need to call the act shameless. No need to talk about bringing a lawyer into the eqation, talk to your husband and he can initiate a talk with his bro about moving out. Since you do not have a good relation with your cosis, please stay out.

9 people like this.
  8. DGcreative

DGcreative Platinum IL'ite

Moving out is the best option for your BIL. 2nd option is to use some sort of curtain or separator.

Bestest option for your BIL was to get married only when he can afford a house/privacy. JMO.

9. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

What is the need to buy an apartment, your BIL can rent one and shift.
    How would you feel if you were in her place?
    Don't you and DH need privacy??

10. Sowmya2709

Sowmya2709 Platinum IL'ite

Ask ur BIL to move out of the house.. Its his responsibility to take care of his wife, if he cant afford why they got married. Tell them that they are disturbing ur privacy and ask them to check a separate house for them..