1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Heart crash 5

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by jeya04, May 26, 2010.

1. jeya04

jeya04 Senior IL'ite

The next day in Karen's house..........
    The door bell rang, Karen went and opened the door,
    " Hi Karry.........."
    "Whoa.......stop calling me like that Parl"
    "So you remember my name.....right?",he asked.
    "Yeah.....Parl"
    "First you stop calling me like that .....my name is Carl not parl",he said angrily.
    "Okay.....okay",smiled.
    "So where is Eric?"
    "Are you the only friend for Eric?"
    "I dont know ? so where is Eric?"
    "Oh ....better I'll call Farah ..you ask to her,okay"
    "What Farah is here .....he said that she is not at home that why I came?.....why am I saying this to you"
    "I knew it, there is something going between you and Eric"
    "One day when I return to home from the centre ,Farah face was so terrible, her eyes was was so red as if she'd been cried for the whole day,she came to know that Eric and Carl had an affair"
    "Whoa........... it is disgusting"
    Silence filled the place for a while.
    "Farah decided to broke her relationship with him, she was unable to forgive and forget him , so she decided to continue her career in Europe, five month passed away with out Farah though her decision was a painful one for me I let her go to the Europe as per her wish......though I am younger she used to act like a younger one"

"Everything was going fine between both of us?"
    "Then?"
    "But now Iam suspicious about her activity ",he came closer and said,"I noticed that recently she had bought something and hiding that from me"
    Karen closed her eyes and nodded her head,"Then?"
    "Then I started keeping an eye over a mobile and mail"
    "Did you find anything wrong?"
    He said with a groaning voice,"I had discovered she has been meeting a younger man and their Emails are so intimate, now she has been started lying to me"
    Just then she saw Alex waiting outside her room, he knew that she noticed him,she wasnt so surprised to see him but some what ,his presence made her heart tilting dangerously inside her chest ,she wondered ,"what alex is doing her?", she tried not to look at him but she couldnt.
    "Now I dont know what to do and Iam unable to stay with her ,but I am holding because for my children"
    Karen just tried to keep Alex out of her mind,"Why dont you talk to her about this if you are convinced that she is having an affair why cant you talk to her about this,you have every rights to question her"
    "Look Ms.Karen that sounds so difficult"
    "But according to me this is the only way"
    "I dont want to her hurt her by questioning her ,I dont want to her insult her ,I wish that she should control herself an...and she should...."
    "Look sir she also a human,she has her own need ,Being her husband you must do some thing "
    But he shouted angrily,
    "Why dont you get it?......look you are also very attractive...but Iam controlling myself and sitting here by maintaining a distance,but you said that we all are human being ",he said and leaned over the table and took her hand and said "we cant control ourself .......since we all are human beings,isnt it?"
    Karen was somewhat scared with his sudden move,she took her er hand from his hold suddenly and stood up,"This is too much, you've crossed your limits",said Karen.
    He said, "I am really .....so sorry ,this how I felt when my wife cheated on me,so I need something else .......not a useless one from me"
    "Iam sorry,I can understand your affection for your family"
    Alex saw the whole scene from outside through the glass door,
    which made him to rose his grudge over that man,who misbehaved with the Karen (oopse according to him)
    So he went inside and said loudly,"Dont worry Karen I will take care of this man"
    Alex one hand got hold of his shirt collar and his other hand unlocked its fists and swing it from his knee level and planted it on his jaw, which made his nose bleed,he just shaped his flattened nose with his hand.
    "What the hell you are doing Alex?",yelled Karen.
    "Karren?"
    "He just came here to seek my advice"
    "But Karen .........I thought...."
    "Stop it Alex , stop it please out",yelled Karen and pointed her finger to the exit. "Iam sorry sir,I will just help you with some ice packs"
    "That sounds good", he squeched.
    That evening Karen was talking to Chelsea through the phone,
    "I was so rude rude to Alex"
    "You should've controlled your self"
    "Once again I made him so mad at him"
    "It seems you are so interested in him"
    "No no no ........not like that ,I just like him as a friend, I just want him to be a good friend for him, not more than that"
    Just then the door bell rang,"Chelss ...........I 'll call you later, good night".She went downstairs and opened the door.The moment when she opened the door she was so happy to see.........

TO BE CONT........

(In the next part I'll be finishing this story)

Last edited: May 26, 2010