1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Heart Attacks And Drinking Warm Water

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by jaisapmm, Sep 24, 2008.

1. jaisapmm

jaisapmm Silver IL'ite

This is a very good article. Not only about the warm water after your meal, but about Heart Attacks . The Chinese and Japanese drink hot tea with their meals, not cold water, maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit while eating.
    &nb sp;
    For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you. It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion. Once this 'sludge' reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.

Common Symptoms Of Heart Attack...
    A serious note about heart attacks - You should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting . Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line .
    You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack. Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms. 60% of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up. Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Let's be careful and be aware. The more we know, the better chance we could survive.
    A cardiologist says if everyone who reads this message sends it to 10 people, you can be sure that we'll save at least one life. Read this & Send to a friend. It could save a life. So, please be a true friend and send this article to all your friends you care about.

Attached Files:

2. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

hi jai

very useful info ... i started drinking hot water when i was dieting... now continuing it... thnx for sharing...

3. perfectly_perfect

perfectly_perfect Silver IL'ite

Thats a very usefull info . Thanks for sharing it.

4. aproop

aproop Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

very informative. I had received this mail too.

thanks for sharing here.

5. nimmisrinath

nimmisrinath Senior IL'ite

hi jai,
    useful info indeed. i give a flask of hot water 2 my husband to his office he has it regularly. one more thing i would like 2 share is dat all d hotels in kerala,esp kannur becoz im frm kannur give hot water to drink , n no cold unless u ask dem.sometimes its so hot uh uh but it helps u know
    nimmi

6. shinimkumar

shinimkumar New IL'ite

very useful info...thanks for sharing

7. NainikaSomaiya

NainikaSomaiya New IL'ite

Thank you very useful information. I think it is better to drink hot water boiled on a gas stove then water purified from a machine.

regards, Nainika

8. mrl

mrl New IL'ite

Hi Jai,

Very informative post ......

9. suganthiezhil

suganthiezhil Senior IL'ite

Hai jai,
    thank you very much for the info.I will also make a daily habit of drinking hot water water after my meal.Thanks for sharing and pl keep on doing soo.:)

10. ranjuma1

ranjuma1 New IL'ite

Heart Problem

Hi friends,

Thanks for the info.
    Do anyone know what helps to recover from improper heart beat.
    Eg: A normal heart beats continously, but if heart beat stops for a second and continues to beat again, .

Pls help me on this regard.

Ranjani