1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Healthy lifestyle and weight loss friends group 2016!!!!!

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by mathiravi, Dec 29, 2015.

1. aarth0203

aarth0203 Silver IL'ite

@mathiravi

I will like to join too. I need to shred the Kgs I added as a part of my pregnancy. My goal is to lose the excess weight, follow the healthy lifestyle and make myself fit. Have 13 kgs to shred and make healthy life style a life time habit

I am game for it.

2. Sanguineme

Sanguineme Silver IL'ite

Hi all, please count me in...I have to loose around 25 kgs to reach ideal weight....

3. mathiravi

mathiravi Local Champion Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Welcome all new friends @Sanguineme, @aarth0203, @Bdivya , @rossie , @wama989 - Weightloss happens only when we practice a healthy lifestyle.

Lets make this happen!!

1 person likes this.
  4. mathiravi

Dear friends,

With some new friends joining us , lets share some of the rules in this group that we would be following. Feel free to add on.

Know abouts of this group that we will be following through this year:

Rule #1: For the month of January - We will be hitting our target of 200 mins of workout every week. This is about 30 mins approximately for 6 days/week. You can do any combinations and hit this target.

Rule # 2: It is recommended by many to start with cardio workouts initially. Cardio and strength combined gives amazing results.

Rule # 3: Do not go on for crash diets. This is not recommended here. No one here who have lost weight had undergone crash diets. Crash diets may initially help you loose weight, but definitely regain whatever you have lost. It also makes your body weak.

Rule # 4: Do not feel hurt if you are not able to follow certain challenges in this group. It may not be suitable for you and your family. It is acceptable. No guilt feels please!!

Rule # 5: Share your food diary everyday. This tracks what we eat and makes us to keep a watch on it.

Rule # 6: Log in your weight weekly. Share your success and discuss what and where you went wrong.

Rule # 7: Measure your inches monthly. Inch loss happens fast than weight loss and it keeps us motivated.

Rule # 8 The most important rule.

Love your self and your body. This is the driving force for a healthy lifestyle and weight loss. A body that is hated, definitely starts to give up on you too.

Happy living!!!
    - Mathi

8 people like this.
  5. reh

reh Platinum IL'ite

mathi ... good job .. you summarized pretty well

1 person likes this.
  6. PLK

PLK Silver IL'ite

Aye aye ma'am....though with some difficulties as I have mentioned in other thread..this is going to be tough journey..but I sincerely wish to give my best.... Count me in.. Looking forward to equally enthusiast and motivating buddies...so weight loss and friend gain

7. PLK

PLK Silver IL'ite

Reh do you mean 2016?

8. Kranti100

Kranti100 New IL'ite

Hi Mathiravi,

I am new to IL world, still exploring. Please count me in.

Thanks,
    Kranti

9. mathiravi

@reh : Thanks dear!!! Just summarized what ever we have been doing for the newbies!!

@Kranti100 & @PLK : Welcome buddies!

10. Ranj1n1

Ranj1n1 New IL'ite

Hi, count me in. I'm game. :) Hoping to lose atleast 6Kgs before the Big day (Wedding).

1 person likes this.