1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Healthy joints

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by kavinarayan, Oct 23, 2008.

1. kavinarayan

kavinarayan Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    mustard oil one of the best oils for massage and it is the best for joint aches...joints like arm joints,knees,or shoulder joints sometimes tend to ache due to lack of lubrication in these parts...so try to find time and apply mustard oil in these parts of the body and massage it...after 1 hour wash it off(cos the oil stinks)...try this regularly you will see difference ...it will surely give you some relief...

kavi

2. lalithavennkat

lalithavennkat Silver IL'ite

Dear Kavo,

Thank you for your inforation.

3. friend101

friend101 Senior IL'ite

Thank you for the information. I have knee pain often so this information is very useful to me. Does the mustard oil need to be heated before applying? I read somewhere that mustard oil heated with garlic is good for joint pains. I agree it stinks so badly. But I'm ready to try anything for my knee pain, it's so severe.

4. santha248

santha248 New IL'ite

hi friend
    i am also suffering from knee arthritis and getting treatment from ayurvedic center and it is better now
    what is mustard oil and where can i get it.
    i am living in Malaysia. if anyone can tell me where to get it will be very much helpful to me.
    thank you so much.
    santha:wave: