1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Healthy food substitues and smart eating.

Discussion in 'Healthy Living' started by shivachoubey, Jan 4, 2010.

1. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Dear Abc,

Yes Daliya and cracked wheat is the same thing. Daliya is a fabulous, awesome source of nutrients, fibers and all the goodies.

I explained you about the simple and complex carb structure in your query on the weight loss thread. Looking at daliya can you tell what will be the carb structure of it??? Of course complex because it is not grinded finely and is coarse in nature.

So, go on include in it your diet. Yes it is a very good source of carbohydrates.

Do ask if you have any more queries.

have a great day ahead.

regards

2. kayleeabc

kayleeabc New IL'ite

[FONT= ]Hi Cindhuja and shica, [/FONT][FONT= ][/FONT]
    [FONT= ]Thanks a ton for you both in formative post . It is known to all [/FONT]
    [FONT= ]that a good eating habits and balanced diet would lead us a healthy life.[/FONT]
    [FONT= ] Both of you two post will work a lot to those [/FONT]
    [FONT= ]who are conscious about their shape and heath.:rotfl[/FONT]
    <!--EndFragment-->

3. Dewdrop

Dewdrop Gold IL'ite

Hello Shiva,

After reading pman's experience, I went thro' all your blogs, and noted down so many many useful points. I weigh 90kg. & sometimes wonder if I it is ever possible that I can achieve my desired loss of at least 25kgs.
    Thanks very much for sharing your motivating experience and making us believe that 'it is possible to lose weight in healthy manner' .

I wanted to enrol in the 'roll call' thread, but am travelling from tomorrow for a couple of weeks. Will you be doing another weekly goal roll call for sometime end of this month ??

Have a nice day,
    Divya.

4. Dewdrop

Dewdrop Gold IL'ite

Hello Cindhuja,

You've shared so many sensible and do-able tips that will make a good difference to anyone wanting to adopt a healthy pattern of eating. I have noted down all of them & feeling very inspired and also a tiny bit excited to start my 'goal of a lifetime' :)

Thanks very much for taking the time to share all these very useful tips.

Have a lovely day,
    Divya.