1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Healing -various forms

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Savvyheal, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Dear Incharge,
    Thanks a million tonne for your good wishes.
    Let us project love.
    That becomes inner cleansing.

Love thanks Divine,
    Savvyheal

2. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Dear Swethasri,
    Soon your son will become alright.
    Have faith and be strong.

Love Thanks Divine,
    Savvyheal

3. incharge

incharge Bronze IL'ite

Dear savvyheal,
    Thank you .I have started chanting "I am sorry, i love you ,please forgive me".and i can feel calmness inside me.I too have learnt reiki and practice bach flower therapy.use it only for my family.
    I have very good relations with all my family members except my MIL.She is too dominating and how much ever I try,we do not get along.can you suggest a mantra to improve it we live together.
    Also is ther a mantra for finding a suitable bride for my son?which I can chant or any other way?

4. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Savvy Heal
    My sister is doing her CA.She has cleared her intermediate 1st group but the second group she is writing for almost 6 times. Everytime she clears individual subjects but in total ( group total) she fai;ls. She is very very depressed now. This time she was very hopeful of clearing but again group she failed. can you please tell something for her to clear the exam. she is not even understanding wher she is lacking. We have told her to quit this CA and continue with life but she is not even doing that. I myself practise EFT but I am not able to help her. Her trust on EFt is also going..
    Please help

5. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Dear Savvyheal,

I m really thank from depth of my heart for ur kind suggestion to all ILs.

By the way i m also expecting ur help...

I m suffering from Sinus head ache and it is keeping on Continuing. While waking at morning itself i ll get this pain. Taking Homeopathy medicines. Can you please provide me some sloga to improve my health condition. Not Only this generally i used to get anything. I ll go to hospital atleast once in a month and that could be for any reason. If one disease goes another comes in. This is what i m living my life. Help me to come out of it.

Regards,
    Lavanya.

6. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Dear Hivid,
    Yes I know the process of CA and CWA. CWA has taxed me more.
    You can do EFT generally without any affirmations and clear all your hidden beliefs and fears.
    Then you please do for your sister and bless her.
    She will come out well in her exams and pass in this coming May exams.
    Ask her also to chant "Mimulus" , "Larch", "Hornbeam", "sweetchestnut".
    She will succeed.
    Love Thanks Divine,
    Savvyheal

7. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Dear Lavanya,
    For a few days chant "walnut" and "Sweetchestnut".
    It is available in all homeopathy clinics as well.
    Else you can write it in a piece of paper and keep it in your bag.
    Plus you chant these names.
    Please continue for a few days and let me know the results.
    All the best Lavanya!
    Love Thanks Divine,
    Savvyheal

8. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Dear Savvyheal,
    Thanks for ur kind reply.
    Chanting the names is ok.

But what u mean for "It is available in all homeopathy clinics as well." Which i want buy. can you please clarify.

Started chanting walnut and sweetchestnut.Suffering a lot with head ache, I ll sure update u the status.

In addition to the above problem, i have more fear, I m fearing for all things..I have more negative thoughts.I ll fear for sleeping alone at night. For sleeping at night without any fear, i m praying to all god for 30 mins. I know this is stupid thing but the thing is i got practiced and could not leave it. Heal me and help me in overcoming all my problems. I m totally living unsatisfied life.

Regards,
    Lavanya

Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
  9. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

Dear savvy..

I'm regularly checking this thread for any updates and new writeup please do write more... sure there must lot of silent viewvers...

10. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

HI SavvyHeal
    Thanks so much fr ur reply
    I came across Naran sir s website through your posts. In that I found Holly is the remedy for jealousy. Yesterday I was very jealous on someone and my right eye was causing a lot of trouble. I kept Holly under my pillow and i became totally OK today.
    Tell me something to speed up the recover process.I am taking homeo medicine for PCOS. I wanna speed up the process.
    I am facing some health problem daily. I know its totally because of my anxiety. I keep thinking I am sick and daily i have some weird problem. tell me something for positive thinking and get over the fear of diseases pls...