1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Healing -various forms

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Savvyheal, Jun 24, 2010.

1. mayachaudhuri

mayachaudhuri Senior IL'ite

Thank you so much for this wonderful message .I have a query-Is there any chanting for increasing concentration and succeeding in studies ?Thank you.

2. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Hi Maya,
    There are plenty of techniques for increasing concentration.
    1) Prayers
    2) Flower medicine- Chestnutbud
    3) saying these phrases aloud:
    Together Divine cover help next
    Care Reach- For revision
    4) Chanting Hibuscus- This particularly helped me to pass my ICWA exams.
    There are few other easy techniques as well. I will post it.

Love Thanks Divine,
    Savvyheal

3. mayachaudhuri

Thank you for your fast reply. I am sorry I have few queries-
    I have to say like this-
    'Together Divine cover help next Care Reach- For revision"

and what is chanting hibiscus? what is Flower medicine- Chestnutbud

I will wait for your other techniques.

Thank you.

4. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Dear Maya,
    Just chant the string of words, if concentration needs to be improved.
    In India we get flower medicines made of flower essences, else you can chant "Chestnutbud", this is good for memory(retention) as well as for Concentration.
    Just say "Hibuscus" that will help one with good marks.
    Yes I will post a few more techniques, I'm little busy in relocating.

Love Thanks Divine,
    Savvyheal

5. mayachaudhuri

6. mayachaudhuri

Hello Savvy
    I followed some of your techniques and found great help.
    Especially I am sorry Please forgive me .I love you.Thank you.
    I have seen people's attitude changing towards me.
    Thank you.
    Hope you post some other tips .:)

7. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Dear Maya,
    Thanks a lot for trying this out.
    The whole essence of this healing is once we change people around us also change.
    Continue this exercise. This one we can chant for any number of times and can be done at any time.
    Will post some more.
    Love Thanks Divine,
    Savvyheal

8. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Dear All,

As the year draws close to its end, let me wish you all a very happy, fun filled and prosperous new year 2011!!! Have a rocking year ahead.....As I wish you, let me share a small article on Happiness to you...

The more a person feels good and makes it into a permanent state of ‘Being’ the more Life presents reasons for him to feel good. Unfortunately, the opposite is also true. Change the ‘Being’ and Life undergoes a change.

Happiness is an interesting concept. You can have a lot of things without being happy. You can have fun, you can be successful, you can have nothing, you can have everything. Happiness is not something you necessarily have or that comes from having--it is a state of being. Your state of being is your condition, attributes and personality.
    Happiness or the state of being happy is a choice--a conscious decision that you make to be happy. There are many guides to being happy--lists, books, music, tv shows, movies, your family or neighbor's opinion. However, like many good things, attaining a state of happiness is a fairly simple, straightforward process. You can do this.
    You Can Do This Step One: Be grateful. Yes, that's right, be grateful. According to Dictionary.com grateful means warmly or deeply appreciative of kindness or benefits received; thankful. Start every day by listing five things for which you are grateful. If you're having a bad hair day be grateful you have hair. If you burn your toast be grateful you have toast to burn. You get the idea. Be sincere. Say thank you often. Mean it. Don't be absentminded about it--say thank you with feeling.
    You Can Do This Step Two: Be helpful. Hold that door, chase that piece of paper for someone, give up your seat. Service allows us to step outside of ourselves, to forget our own worries and shift our focus to someone else. Do something for someone else that will earn you a heartfelt thank you. That little glow you feel? That's happiness.
    You Can Do This Step Three: Be forgetful. Not that you want to forget where you put your keys or miss an anniversary. Forget yourself. Observe the world around you. Live in the moment and make that moment memorable. This can be a hard step if you consider yourself to be more important than anything or anyone else around you. But if you can find a way to take a step back and put others ahead of yourself you will find a significant improvement in your state of happiness.
    "Be" is an action. A choice you make to do something or become something. In this case to be happy. Three simple little steps. Be grateful. Be helpful. Be forgetful (of yourself). Choose to be happy. Slip into that state of being that is happiness. You just might change the world--one smile and thank you at a time.

WISH YOU HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!:thumbsup

Love Thanks Divine,
    Savvyheal

9. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

Dear savvy..

Wonderful thread which i missed to read all these days... sounds simple and easy way to keep ourself and people around us +ve and happy... sure i'll try to chant... i just could'nt stop myself reading the whole thread which has got very very simple techniques but a massive effect wonderful thread... thanks a ton for sharing it with us...

10. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Dear Vahee,
    Thanks Thanks thanks a million tonne.
    Please start using this, there will be transformation in situations, in us and in people around us.

Love Thanks Divine,
    Savvyheal