1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Healing -various forms

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Savvyheal, Jun 24, 2010.

1. smartgrl

smartgrl Bronze IL'ite

Re: Healing -various forms- Violet Flame

Savvyheal,
    i am new to healing..and i kind of liked it as i started reading your post and started practising it to..
    i started to say "i love u" i am sorry" to ppl who have troubled me and i hate them..but as soon as i said i felt calmness in my mind and my heart was light..

I am not sure if i can ask this question.. what is violet fire and how does it help in protecting us from dangers?

2. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Dear Smartgirl,
    First of all I tender my apologies for delayed reply.
    I was out of station.
    Violet colour has the power to transmute negative energy.
    Also as far as chakras are concerned it is connected with spirtual chord(Crown chakra).
    It is a divine colour.

Love Thanks Divine,
    Savvyheal

3. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Dear Looking great,
    Sorry for my delayed reply.
    Chakra initiation please don't try thru books/ DVD or anything. It has to be attuned in front of a person who is a master(trained in initiations).
    For getting a money/ job chant, "Find Divine order count now done".
    For harmony between couple, please have a photo of jellyfish.

Love Thanks Divine,
    Savvyheal

QUOTE=lookinggreat;1290831]hai savvyheal,

Thank you so much for this thread. I have a request. Please teach how to open each chakra.

I went to one person teaching chakras, but he thought only upto first 3 chakras, and told, this is enough for you and left me. I was like holding rope in half of the well.

I wanted to learn and practice this chakra meditaion, i liked it so much and it was so peaceful. but after this incident, i dont feel like going to any other centre or person.

If you are interested, please help and guide me.

One more thing, he thought me, to start from sahasradhala and then reach to the last chakra. but in internet, i found the reverse way. which is correct.

what can i chant if i need to get job, and succeed in studying. Also for harmony bw couples.

Regards,
    LG.[/QUOTE]

4. goldc

goldc Senior IL'ite

Dear Savvy heal

Goodness in oneself we are propagating thro' this chanting, honestly 'tis a good version of spreading positive energy,which in turn transpires good happenings.Am i correct.

Healing techniques are soothing to your mind and body . Nice thread , kind of you helping all here. thank you.
    :cheers

5. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Thank you Goldc,
    Together we win by love, affection, kindness and gratitude.

Love Thanks Divine,
    Savvyheal

6. Perfectionist

Perfectionist Senior IL'ite

hi...

I really feel the effect of chanting ...I am sorry and please forgive me...

It gives me peace of mind...Thanks...for giving this thought of spreading positive energy..:cheers

I have one question...about this sentence
    "Find Divine order count now done". wat actually it means..if u can give elobrate explanation...
    it will be helpful...as it will be effective..when i will chant this with meaning in mind...

Thanks in advance...

7. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Dear Perfectionist,
    I'm happy that you are doing the chanting.
    It has got good and immediate positive effects.It may sound simple but healing is very quick and fast.

There is some thing called as "Switchwords" coined by Mr.James Mangan. Divine order - God's will , find money and do the counting right now. Please don't think about the meaning.
    All the very best!

Love thanks Divine,
    Savvyheal
    QUOTE=Perfectionist;1302438]hi...

I really feel the effect of chanting ...I am sorry and please forgive me...

It gives me peace of mind...Thanks...for giving this thought of spreading positive energy..:cheers

I have one question...about this sentence
    "Find Divine order count now done". wat actually it means..if u can give elobrate explanation...
    it will be helpful...as it will be effective..when i will chant this with meaning in mind...

Thanks in advance...[/QUOTE]

8. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Dear Savvy,

I too want to tell you that the moment I start chanting I feel peace inside. One more thing savvy the order changes when I am next to my husband. Like when I go to sleep at night, I usually chant for sometime and no matter how much I try to chant beggining with I am sorry, the moment I am next to him the rythm becomes,

Thank you
    I love you
    I am sorry
    Please forgive me.

It gives me lot of peace. Thanks for sharing this. Usually I do chant during the day but the night one just before I fall asleep is the best. It just calms me and fill me up with lots of gratitude (specially for the man I love the most)

I have also started chanting find dive order count now done. Lets see what changes it brings to life.

Lots of love

regards

9. BeeAmma

BeeAmma Silver IL'ite

The whole concept reminds me of the saying in vedantic hinduism "Tat tvam Asi" (thou art that).

Excerpt from wiki article:
    The meaning of this saying is that the Self - in its original, pure, primordial state - is wholly or partially identifiable or identical with the Ultimate Reality that is the ground and origin of all phenomena. The knowledge that this is so characterises the experience of liberation or salvation that accompanies the Unio Mystica.

Tat Tvam Asi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited: Jul 9, 2010
  10. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Dear Shiva,
    Thanks a lot.
    These days when I have food outside I'm saying,
    I'm sorry
    Please forgive me
    I love you
    Thank you
    thinking about you.............:)