1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Healing -various forms

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Savvyheal, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Dear all,
    Every day I will post some articles on healing.
    I will be posting simple tips which are handy and useful to all.
    Further it will be very easy to practice.
    My main inspiration here is Shiva.
    Here comes the first one:

Hoʻoponopono:-
    It is an ancient hawaiin healing technique.

To chant this:
    I am sorry
    Please forgive me
    I love you
    Thank you!
    It may sound very simple and funny.
    But results will be amazing.
    I always start with "Thank you" because it puts me in a state of gratitude and in alignment with receiving something de-Light-full.
    I then say "I'm sorry" to acknowledge that as a creator of my own Life experience, if something is out of alignment, I must take responsibility for it and own up to my part in its appearance.
    Then comes "Please forgive me" which sets me free because forgiveness is for - giving [to me].
    And I always end with "And I love you" because that re-establishes my awareness of the flow of Divine Love in my life. And I love you fills be with our loving joy-full-ness with and for each other.

This ancient healing technique is formulated by Dr. Hew len and this excerpt is written by Dr.Joe Vitale.

His name is Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len. We probably spent an hour talking on our first phone call. I asked him to tell me the complete story of his work as a therapist. He explained that he worked at Hawaii State Hospital for four years. That ward where they kept the criminally insane was dangerous. Psychologists quit on a monthly basis. The staff called in sick a lot or simply quit. People would walk through that ward with their backs against the wall, afraid of being attacked by patients. It was not a pleasant place to live, work, or visit.
    Dr. Len told me that he never saw patients. He agreed to have an office and to review their files. While he looked at those files, he would work on himself. As he worked on himself, patients began to heal.
    "After a few months, patients that had to be shackled were being allowed to walk freely," he told me. "Others who had to be heavily medicated were getting off their medications. And those who had no chance of ever being released were being freed."
    I was in awe.
    "Not only that," he went on, "but the staff began to enjoy coming to work. Absenteeism and turnover disappeared. We ended up with more staff than we needed because patients were being released, and all the staff was showing up to work. Today, that ward is closed."
    This is where I had to ask the million dollar question: "What were you doing within yourself that caused those people to change?"
    "I was simply healing the part of me that created them," he said.
    I didn't understand.
    Dr. Len explained that total responsibility for your life means that everything in your life - simply because it is in your life--is your responsibility. In a literal sense the entire world is your creation.
    Whew. This is tough to swallow. Being responsible for what I say or do is one thing. Being responsible for what everyone in my life says or does is quite another. Yet, the truth is this: if you take complete responsibility for your life, then everything you see, hear, taste, touch, or in any way experience is your responsibility because it is in your life.
    This means that terrorist activity, the president, the economy--anything you experience and don't like--is up for you to heal. They don't exist, in a manner of speaking, except as projections from inside you. The problem isn't with them, it's with you, and to change them, you have to change you.
    I know this is tough to grasp, let alone accept or actually live. Blame is far easier than total responsibility, but as I spoke with Dr. Len, I began to realize that healing for him and in ho 'oponopono means loving yourself. If you want to improve your life, you have to heal your life. If you want to cure anyone--even a mentally ill criminal--you do it by healing you.
    I asked Dr. Len how he went about healing himself. What was he doing, exactly, when he looked at those patients' files?
    "I just kept saying, 'I'm sorry' and 'I love you' over and over again," he explained.
    That's it?
    That's it.
    Turns out that loving yourself is the greatest way to improve yourself, and as you improve yourself, your improve your world. Let me give you a quick example of how this works: one day, someone sent me an email that upset me. In the past I would have handled it by working on my emotional hot buttons or by trying to reason with the person who sent the nasty message. This time, I decided to try Dr. Len's method. I kept silently saying, "I'm sorry" and "I love you," I didn't say it to anyone in particular. I was simply evoking the spirit of love to heal within me what was creating the outer circumstance.
    Within an hour I got an e-mail from the same person. He apologized for his previous message. Keep in mind that I didn't take any outward action to get that apology. I didn't even write him back. Yet, by saying "I love you," I somehow healed within me what was creating him.
    I later attended a ho 'oponopono workshop run by Dr. Len. He's now 70 years old, considered a grandfatherly shaman, and is somewhat reclusive. He praised my book, The Attractor Factor. He told me that as I improve myself, my book's vibration will raise, and everyone will feel it when they read it. In short, as I improve, my readers will improve.
    "What about the books that are already sold and out there?" I asked.
    "They aren't out there," he explained, once again blowing my mind with his mystic wisdom. "They are still in you."
    In short, there is no out there.
    It would take a whole book to explain this advanced technique with the depth it deserves. Suffice it to say that whenever you want to improve anything in your life, there's only one place to look: inside you.
    "When you look, do it with love."

Keep smiling!

Best Regards,
    Savvyheal

9 people like this.

2. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Hi Savvy,

OMG, Its amazing. I was hooked to the whole article from start to finish.

This is so powerful. I do believe in the process of healing oneself and showing gratitude. But you had actually shown me the depth of it. You know I have read about healers and I really admire them, that is why when you mentioned healing in your first post I picked on it.

I am gonna practice this. I believe in vibrations too savvy but did not knew the way to increase them. You showed me the way my friend Thank you so much.

I will be eagerly waiting for more of your articles.

Please keep writing. You write so well. Whats the name of your book dear and where is it available.

Have a great day ahead.

regards

3. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Dear Shiva,
    Thanks a million tonne. You made my day!
    You start practicing this for 21 days and tell me the changes.
    Even for your body you can say this.
    You will see wonders!
    The excerpt is by Joe Vitale.
    I have not written any books, Shiva.
    As an auditor I examine books of accounts.
    I am a naivette.

Best Regards,
    Savvyheal

4. Perfectionist

Perfectionist Senior IL'ite

Hi savvyheal....
    Thanks...for starting this very incredible post...
    I was not very composed kind of person...If anything wrong happened..even small things..I started crying..
    wasted my whole lot of time on questions like why it happened...what I did wrong...
    My mother helped me by telling ...that ever action has reaction...watever u did in past is coming back to u as reaction...
    so start asking for forgiveness when u pray...and u forgive who has caused pain or troubles for u...
    And that helped me a lot....Now when i am angry..i think may be somewhere it is my fault...so i dont shout anymore...
    i m nt troubled...i just pray at that time...and aftersometime I am back to normal...
    Now from your post I can see why it helped me..
    If you can just tell me how we practice it...
    it will be really great help...
    for how much time we practice...which time in a day...
    how we start it...
    do we increse time afterwards...is it necessary dat we are alone...
    or we can do anywhere ...
    we have free time...for example...in office in lunch time..i m free for half an hour..
    can i practice this at that time...
    love...

5. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Dear All,
    Importance of being grateful
    It is so important that we are grateful for everything in our life. Some of us focus on the one thing we want and then we forget to be grateful for all the good things we have.

Without gratitude we cannot achieve anything through the law of attraction, because if we are not emanating gratitude from our being, then by default, we are emanating Ungratefulness.

Be proactive and use the frequency of our being to receive what we want.

Love and gratitude, truth is love.

Even we can maintain a gratitude journal , in that we record for all good things.
    In the evening I will post an article on that.

Love Thanks Divine,
    Savvyheal

6. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

[Qa day...
    how we start it...
    do we increse time afterwards...is it necessary dat we are alone...
    or we can do anywhere ...
    we have free time...for example...in office in lunch time..i m free for half an hour..
    can i practice this at that time...
    love...[/QUOTE]

Dear Perfectionist,
    There are no rules for starting this. You can do it anywhere, any time and any number of times.
    Just start doing it. You can say to your body mentally.
    You can say to your folks at home.
    Please try it with intensity. Thought it is simple, it is a powerful tool.
    Love can transmute anything.

Love Thanks Divine,
    Savvyheal

7. Perfectionist

Perfectionist Senior IL'ite

thanks,

I will start practicing it from today onwards...

Waiting for your next post...

take care,
    bye for now...

8. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Savvyheal,

Thanlks for this. I have started this from today onwards.
    Please do kep posting more healing threpies.

9. sri112

sri112 Junior IL'ite

Hi Savvyheal,

That's such a wonderful article. That sure makes so much sense. Thanks a lot
    keep writing.....we all are waiting :)

10. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Dear All,
    Definitely I will post some good and very easy articles. This is not only for self healing, but, also for interpersonal healing.
    For eg If you have fought with some one, mentally chant this. Notice the difference.
    Definitely repeating this lines will do us good. If you are all interested we can all do for 21 days here .
    For calamities like "Oil spill" you can send your loving energies by chanting this.
    I must thank Shiva for initiating me to post these healing articles.

Love Thanks Divine,
    Savvyheal