1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

head ache

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by ushad76, Apr 8, 2010.

1. ushad76

ushad76 New IL'ite

hi dr charu,
    from my childhood i am having headache.i tried for some medicine, it did'nt go,they told it is sinus,it is nervous tension,power.when i was studying tenth my father took me to one sidda doctor. he gave mesome medicine.i taken it cont.. for months till the medicine got over.i did not have headache for six moths after finishing that medicine.after that it again started.again we searched for that doctor, he went on transfr.till now i am suffering from headache.iam now married and also having one kid.in a week i will get headache twice or thrice.ithink he gave vallarai tablet,asvaganthi legiam,another one tab-i do no the name of it. somebody told that boil water and put sucku powder in it and drink as normal water for drinking (like jeera water)can u help me please.:help

2. goldc

goldc Senior IL'ite

Hi

You can try kottakkal arya vaidya sala ,in kilpauk opposite to nehru park.
    These kind of ailments are quiteeasily dealt by them.We go in Kerala to these physicians.In chennai the doctors are experienced n good.
    Kottakkal medicines are reliable cos they dont add chemicals nor preservatives not metals in preparing most of the medicines.The medicines are prepared hygienically with good herbs frm their farms.
    good luck.:thumbsup

3. artvani

artvani Platinum IL'ite

Hi
    If you have got sinus problem take steam inhalation three times a day it will reduce.

4. ushad76

ushad76 New IL'ite

hi,
    thanks Goldc, and vani. i will try to it.:thankyou2: