1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

HE Final Episode

Discussion in 'HE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Mar 7, 2008.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

எனக்காக நேரம் செலவழித்ததற்கு நன்றி. அவள் ஒரு போராட்டத்தின் கதை. அவன் அன்பின் வெற்றியைப் பற்றிய கதை. எதார்த்தம் அதிகமாக இருந்துவிட்டால் கதை படிப்பது பொழுது போக்காக இருக்காது. வேலையாக மாறிவிடும். அது போக என்னைப் பொறுத்தமட்டில் கதை என்பது ஆசிரியரின் கருத்துக்களைப் போட்டு வைக்கும் ஒரு பெட்டி. பெட்டி கொஞ்சமாவது பார்க்கும்படி இருந்தால்தானே அதைத் திறந்து உள்ளே என்ன இருக்கிறது என்று பார்ப்பார்கள்.
    மிக்க நன்றி தேவி,
    ஸ்ரீ

2. Inbaroja

Inbaroja Silver IL'ite

Sir,

Nice seeing you here. My Mom reads a lot of Tamil magazines. I have heard her talking about you. Just thought of saying a 'Hi' to you.

Sorry. I am not giving a FB to this thread. I got no other means of contacting you.

Great day!

3. varalotti

Hi Inbaroja,
    thanks for the message. you can contact me through facebook - Varalotti Rengasamy. Or send a private message in this site.
    sridhar

4. EverHappy

EverHappy Platinum IL'ite

Sri Sir,

After reading SHE I couldn't resist reading HE, and I must say I couldn't put the pages away. I enjoyed reading the connection between the material world and the spiritual consciousness. Personally I am very inclined to spirituality and I simply loved the way you have put such simple lines yet very deep in meaning.

I could simply connect with many parts of the story; I loved the characters and the love between them. I've read about Vyashti Prema (Love for a person); Samasthi Prema (Love for the society); Sristi Prema (Love for creation) and Parameshti Prema (Love for God), in your story I could see how the love for a person translates into love for all when Sharada opens her love to Priya as well..

One thing I noticed and enjoyed the most is the symphony between the depth each character, and how much each one of us could imbibe in us without in anyway sounding like advise. Stories like this can have a deep impact on the reader and I am glad to say I am one such reader. Thank you for the story..

Regards,
    EverHappy
    PS: Thanks for your reply to SHE, In fact if I were to not read the other fb's I would have probably concluded you to be a lady too.

5. varalotti

Dear Everhappy,
    After finishing SHE (which I did before I went to US for training in 2007) I felt a little sad. SHE is a good story, no doubt. But there was not much of spiritual content in it. And that made me to conceive HE which had both spiritual and worldly content. It was actually two stories made into one.
    I am really happy you liked it. It was only last week my mother called me from Chennai. She had read the Tamil version of HE (Oru Iniya Udayam - my Tamil NOvel) and told me that she loved the story.

That was a beautiful summing up of the story. Thanks a lot.
    Start reading other stories as well. I am now writing a serial story in the blogs section. Learn to Love. If you click the link below you'll see the first five episodes I have posted.
    IndusLadies - Learn To Love - Blogs
    I am posting the sixth episode tomorrow.
    sridhar

6. lavanyavirgo

lavanyavirgo New IL'ite

Dear Varalotti,

HE was very good to read. It didnt feel i was reading, it felt as if i am watching a serial. Vey good. Ending was very good where sharada understoon that she will not be able to be with Sethu.

Please keep writing.

lavanya

7. varalotti

Thanks, Lavanya. When it came to ending the story I was in a dilemma. I had to break my head for days on end to decide on this ending. I am happy you liked it. I am now posting my stories in the blog section of this web site. Today I posted a final episode of a story entitled Learn to Love.
    Here's the link for the first episode. If you like it you may read the rest.
    Learn To Love - Episode 1 - Blogs - IndusLadies
    thanks for the compliments,
    sridhar

8. gayathrivijay12

gayathrivijay12 Gold IL'ite

Dear varalotti,

I am just moved to tears and really felt fresh and light envisaging the power of love & the idealism in HE. Your flamboyant narration coupled with loads of wisdom has definitely left an impact in me. Especially the lines on destiny....What an excellent interpretation? !!! I am just left short of words....A very beautiful work
    Thank you so much... Not many are blessed with such writing skills...
    Expecting many more masterpieces from you just like this one..All the best for all your future endeavours...

9. varalotti

dear gayathri,
    you made my day with that remarks. I wrote this story almost 4 years ago. And then I made it into a Tamil novel. Might bring this out as an English book as well.
    thanks once again for the kind words.
    and for the time you invested in my writings.
    sridhar

10. gouthamijasti

gouthamijasti New IL'ite

hi,i'm new to this site.he serial is really nice,but i dint like to see priya ( who was very talented ) to be in that state!! dont mind me asking,but r u a writer or is it just your hobby? r there any real life stories 2?