1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

HE - Episode 9

Discussion in 'HE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Jan 4, 2008.

1. vase

vase Senior IL'ite

Dear Sridhar

Thankyou for your reply for my feedback.

LIke Vidya, I also read the entire 10 episodes at one go; While going through one of the parts, I saw the fb of chocolate replicating my thoughts at that point of time. Hence I immediately penned down my fb.

I liked your comparison of Rama-sita with Madhavan- Priya; but the latter pair is more "earthly" than the earlier one; hence they are unable to see "far" into the future, probably.

Nevertheless, let me wait & see what happens next on this timeline!

I should say that I did not like the timeline 'b' as much as the timeline 'a'. Sharadha character has become "very ordinary"; also I am unable to understand that a person who has achieved so much thru dancing and who has attained so much wisdom thru the same, does not have the courage to "stand" up for her own cause....

Regards

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vase,

I owe a special thanks to you for you make me think harder and harder before I respond to each of your fb.

I brought in Rama and Sita precisely because they are a divine couple. When even such a divine couple played themselves into the hands of destiny, Madhavan and Priya are nowhere.

And believe me Vase I have seen at least half a dozen families being ruined in that way. Reality is far worse than fiction.

You have got a point there, Vase. But let me tell you professional excellence has nothing to do with personal relationships. I know many popular dancers, singers, actors whose personal lives can be described in just one word, disaster. Simply because a person dances well we can't say that she will do well in her personal relationships or take the right decisions at the right time. Honestly those who excel in fine arts are especially bad in their personal relationships. But, Vase, being an awful decision maker does not make Sharada an ordinary character. When I designed this character I did not want her to be a perfect woman. In fact you will see perfect characters only in the movies. But all I want to say is that with all her faults, Sharada is a great woman.

regards,

3. nuggehallipankaja

nuggehallipankaja New IL'ite

Re: HE - Episode 9and 10

Shridhar,
    Very gripping! You have human nature in your thumb!
    Nuggehalli Pankaja

4. varalotti

Re: HE - Episode 9and 10

Dear Pankaja,
    thanks a lot.
    For me getting those words from you is like winning the Booker. Nothing less.
    regards,
    sridhar

5. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Sridhar Sir

this has been always my question.......In a war between good and evil, good always wins, but only ultimately. It loses a lot of battles before it can claim its final victory over evil. A war is a war and so there are always some casualties on the side of good as well.

why is it like this??? because some times its soooo late for the good to win that people start beleving the evil as good and vice versa...and people would beleived in good will loose hope totally....

6. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

This is what happens when people trust outsiders more than own spouse

7. varalotti

Srividya,
    that's a very pertinent question. If good wins at the very first instance then the world will not be an interesting place to live. Evil is like the cataract of the eye. It has to develop sufficiently for surgical removal. The eye invariably suffers in the meanwhile. that's the idea of the world.
    sridhar

8. varalotti

You are right, SM. He is a story of trust and betrayal. Of misplaced trust and love that's not trusted.