1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

HE - Episode 9

Discussion in 'HE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Varalotti,

Very eagerly, today, I came and read this...

Suspicion, kills the family... I used to tell Shan... I hate people who suspect their spouses.... Somehow, I couldnt digest it... you are clearing showing that...

Sorry, Will join you later, as I couldnt take it, though in reality this is what is happening...

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sri,

I could not believe Priya could not see through the Vulture. Where there is love, there is easy route to doubts, thats what people say.

True love can withstand any storm and does not get in to such webs too. Here, the plot is different and the stage is set on a cracker note. We are all enjoying the explosions created by Vulture, the seasoning added by Balki, the therapeutic fragrance from Sethu.

Their love for each other will make them repent for their fallacy.

3. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    The first though that came to my mind this morning is when will I get to read He ep 9.Wonderful job done,.the plot is thickening. Money and trivial ego matters seem to play traunt between Priya and Madhavan.Why can't they see sense and see thru the vulture who seems to be sharpening his beak with joy as his plot is working and How!!!
    Like Veda has rightly said trust is the base of any relationship. Sad that such a wonderful couple have to come to this!!!!!!

4. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar,
    I loved best the following passage, because you have beautifully expressed, how our emotions overrule rational thinking.
    “People think ‘This cannot happen to my wife or my husband or my daughter or my son.’ They forget for a moment that being their wife or husband or son does not make them any less a human being.”

You are too smart – you plot on “evil lines”, but put the blame on destiny ! Well, you are the author of the story & hold its destiny in your hands !

The only consolation this week is your writing

In a war between good and evil, good always wins, but only ultimately.

So, hopefully all will end well, inspite of the author and destiny.

Love,
    Chithra.

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Sridhar,

A ceasarean!!! I thought what is so difficult...but this episode could have been draining on your emotions...as a person.....:hatsoff to the writer.

True love and suspicion cannot go hand in hand. the moment the trust is lost, true love, makes an exit...Trust is very important. There's no place for jealousy or suspicion in a marriage. If ever either rears its head, talk about it straight awaywhich the protagonists did not..both so worldly wise, well educated, matured (of course that is how you introduced them in the initial episodes). Vultures smell blood only when there is a wound or a chance to make a wound...or to say a weak animal..also they are known to be in places only to pick up the pieces from already dead....maybe my reading the story is from a different angle..???

When emotions rule the roost, the rational thinking takes a back seat..may be that is destiny....but at the end good and truth only triumphs...point noted...

maybe i am deviating from the topic..but would like to say all religions advocate that suspicion is a poison, that has no cure..be in islam, hinduism, christianity or buddhism...all have quoted and advised against it and advocated trust....

6. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Destiny left the scene fully confident that what it started would be completed by human beings viler than itself.
    That was beautifully said!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2008
  7. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Re: Part 5!

Some of your expressions have been simply excellent and I just want to highlight those because I enjoyed them most. Beyond this I do not want to speak a word but just admire your writing!

Destiny was of course not present in the scene. But It was playing from afar. Had Madhavan raised his hand a few millimetres more, he would have felt Priya’s tears
    All these and a hundred other “would have beens” were powerless before the one most powerful “is”.

8. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamla,

If just reading the episode made you sad, think of my plight. I had to live with the episode for more than 3 days. I could not bring myself to complete it. I first thought I would ask for some more time to post the episode. Then I decided against it. Every time I edited the draft, I went heavy in heart.

And I know the greatest problem will come from my wife. I didn't let her read the post in advance. When she read the episode this morning, she almost threatened me of domestic violence, if I did not take the story on the right lines.

But I did want this kind of heaviness because of two reasons. One, joy when seen against the contrast of this kind of grief, will appear much sweeter than an ordinary joy. Second, these are somethings I see in high places and I wanted people to be alert, especially when Vultures are around. I don't want people to naively think, "this can't happen to me; because I am different."

True. But it is the smartest people who get deceived first. It is the most popular and the most secured website that gets hacked first. There is nothing called perfect security or perfect intelligence. When times are bad, thing like these happen. I don't want anyone to be complacent because they are smart.

Those lines applied balm to my aching nerves, especially after I finished editing the episode for the umpteenth time.

I also hope so. After a while writing HE has been like playing Jumanjee. I don't know where the story will take me.

Thanks, again.

Love,

9. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Re: Part 7!

Now Chocolate, the problem with the corporate world is that no one has time for checking everything. When there is a constant rush, people tend to overlook some fundamental things. And that was the problem with Madhavan and Priya.

You see how Vulture has planned his moves whereas the good people have not given much time to the problem at hand.

regards,

10. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

Re: Part 7!

Thats true. But I would have really loved it if Madhavan were to give him back later. The vulture has seen too much success and for an evil mastermind,its about time he fails once.I think the Madhavan character is developed very well and he is my fav in this series.