1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

HE - Episode 5

Discussion in 'HE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar,

You have made a very novel attempt by bringing this two time line story and it has been fun up until now reading them. I for one am fascinated to see how you are going to connect both and when and where. That in itself is something to look forwards to, besides keeping track of the various interesting characters you have introduced.
    You must think of us as a very selfish audience if you think we put our waiting first in the light of how much effort you are taking to make it exciting for us.
    I, We, appreciate it. It's okay, we will wait......no other go!bonk

L, Kamla

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Varloo,

Thanks. I think India has come a long way in this regard. In those days, when a woman is raped by a man, the punishment for him would be to marry the woman. Just think, who will get a cruel punishment, the man, or the raped woman? If somebody has stolen my wallet and as a punishment,I am asked to give that wallet to him, would that not be an injustice?

In 1984 I saw a Tamil movie Vidhi. Poornima a middle class lady is being wooed by a rich youth, Mohan. He somehow entices her, takes her to Mahabalipuram and has sex with her. Then she is abandoned.

Now Purnima will file a case against Mohan to establish the fact that he is the father of the child that is growing inside her. Once she wins the case, she would say, that she is not interested in living with a cheat like Mohan. She just wanted the society to know that her child has a father and so and so is its father. She will triumphantly walk away from the court.

What you say about Kolangal is also of that category.

Thanks for your views on the two lines. Though there is a risk that I might botch up linking them together, it is fun to have something new in the format. So let me continue with that.

regards,

3. varalotti

Dear Kamla,

I may be a writer, an accountant, a this and a that. But deep down I am just an ordinary human being often looking for some simple reassurances from fellow beings. And I have got it. Thanks.

IL for me is a place to experiment. I wrote my first serial in IL, The Haunted House, which later became a book. Though there has been some divided opinion about SHE, for me it's a first. When I first wrote it I was a little afraid, how the ladies may receive it. To my surprise, the objections came only from menfolk. Ladies were by my side to support me.

I could then feel the pulse of our ladies and that gave me the courage to take up the Osho translation work, when my publisher offered that to me. Only yesterday the editor who is reviewing my manuscript called me to say that "it is probably the only book written by Varalotti which cannot be placed on the family dining table."

I corrected him. "It is the first book written by...."

I want to thank all the ILites through you and also request them all to bear with me if I am not able to perform to your expectations.

Thanks once again,
    Love,

4. varalotti

Re: HE - Episode 6

Most Gracious ILites,

In a few seconds from now I will be placing the sixth child in your hands. Psychologists are now unanimous that a major factor that determines the health, growth and well-being of the child is the love, the cuddling it receives during the initial years. May this child have enough of it from the most graceful hands of the most beautiful ladies who form this community.

Only yesterday I heard from an ILite about an affectionate comment made by another 'senior' ILite. The ILite out of love and affection had said, "Varalotti is begetting a child every week. At this rate, who knows, he may beat Ghandari's record, of having a hundred children."

Will that happen? Am I going to stretch HE to a 100 episodes? I am not sure. But there are some points where Ghandari and Varalotti differ.

Ghandari had all the 100 children in one go. Mahabharatha talks of a peculiar way of delivering them all. But I get one child at a time, though it happens every week.

We all know who are Ghandari's children and how they grew up. I think Varalotti's children are slightly better.

Love,

5. varalotti

Re: I Lost!

Yes, Most Gracious ILites, that's the name of the thread I just now posted in my Wednesdays Forum.

Here's the link for the thread.
    I Lost!

IL is a family. At times it offers hands to shake on, when you achieve something. And as a family it also offers shoulders to cry on, when you lose something.

What did I lose? Go to that thread and let me have your views.

Love,
    sridhar

6. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Re: Part 6!

Once people have perfected their lives, have cleaned up their slates, Destiny steps in to write some rubbish on the slate and at times, to even break the slate into pieces.

soooo trrueeee.....i like the way you potray some of the events that happen in our daily lives....but pls dont do anything wrong these both......let them be happy atleast

7. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Superb!!! Hats off to your imagination.

8. varalotti

Thanks a lot, SM.
    sridhar