1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

HE - Episode 3

Discussion in 'HE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Re: Part 3!

Dear Sridhar,
    I have caught up with the 2nd 3rd and 4th episode in one go while I got time. I am enjoying the episodes. Priya's quote-
    “But that does not mean that after his death I should love his picture or his memory and be tied with that for the rest of my life. His picture is not him. His memory is not his real self. And no one can live with some thing as dead as a picture or a memory."
    I liked this face/outlook of Priya very much. This brought back memories of my friend who, after 7 years of her husband passing away still broods over the loss. Ofcourse that is her personal matter. But then because of this approach, sometimes even her friends, family members and her only son are irked.
    One thing I learnt from her life, and that is - Life does not stop after one person's passing away out of our life,and we have to live through the sorrow, come out of it too, that too, all by ourselves and.... the mission has to be carried on as per the Creator's wishes. If we are able to expand Love beyond our narrow, limited vision, divinity will bloom within us and encompass everything around us and beyond. Of course it is easy to say such things when we are having a secure life but I think only if we are mentally prepared for everything we can face life boldly and also live to the fullest.
    I am waiting to see more of 'HE'
    Regards

2. Malathijagan

Re: Part 5!

Hmmm..... What a suspense!

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Malathi,
    Thanks.

This widowhood is now getting more and more complicated. In those days it was simple. There was no choice. Widowhood was a punishment, an imprisonment and in many cases a solitary confinement. But now they have choices. But it has its own complications.

I would rather say that it all depends on the children. If the woman does not have any kids, then remarriage is perfectly okay. But if she has kids, then there is a problem.

Indhu's friend, (whom she has mentioned in his thread) had children when her husband passed away. After coming to know of that one day I asked her about the possibility of remarriage.

She said without any emotions, that she could not even think of it, because of her children. Against that I had no arguments because a man marrying a widow and a woman marrying a widower, are two totally different animals.

I have know no man in India accepting his wife's children through her earlier marriage, as his. Whereas many woman have done that job effortlessly.

Correct me if I am wrong, Malathi. You said that you did 2, 3 and 4 in one go. How come there are no comments on 4? You don't like it?

regards,

4. Malathijagan

I am sorry! I mistook part 4 as episode 4!I shall read episode 4 now and let you know my opinion!What a diplomatic way of pointing out my mistake!

5. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

ohhhhhh....good break for Priya.....but what did you plan for these both????

6. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Nice one.. moving onto the next one now..

7. varalotti

now my plan is out in the open. Sorry, I missed out on your fb, Srividya.
    thanks for coming in,
    sridhar

8. varalotti

Thanks, SM. Waiting for you in the next episode. Thanks for coming in,
    sridhar