1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

HE - Episode 15

Discussion in 'HE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Feb 15, 2008.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vidya,

Thanks.
    I have also been breaking my head on these questions. I have written a long 16th episode. Of course that's not the last episode. I am now going through the draft again and again. Writing the final episodes of a serial is really tough, as you have to read all the other episodes to ensure that there are no lose ends, no contradictions etc.
    I will be hopefully uploading HE 16 tonight around 9.

That's the question in all the minds.
    Thanks for the fb Vidya.
    regards,

2. varalotti

Re: HE - Episode 16

Most Gracious ILites,

In a few minutes from now I am going to upload HE 16.

I told you that I will end the serial with the 15th episode. But I could not. And then I told you that 16th will be the last episode. It was not.

There is going to be one more episode (or two or three, I don't know now)

I remember an incident involving the famous writer Kalki. He was writing his epic novel Sivagamiyin Sabatham as a serial in Kalki. It was going on and on for years on end. When Kalki was addressing a public meeting in Chennai an irate fan asked him, "You have no idea to end the serial?"
    To which Kalki replied in his own humorous way.
    "You should be concerned only when a monkey's tail is getting longer and longer. But if a peacock's feathers get longer you should be only happy about it."
    Kalki can afford to say that. But not your Varalotti. I don't know whether you see HE as a monkey's tail or a peacock's feather. No, don't tell anything now. Just read Episode 16 and then come out with your judgment.

After all even a condemned prisoner has a right to be heard. So why not extend that privilege to varalotti? Hear me out.

Love,

3. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Dear Sri,

Just read the episode today, a wonderful way of steering the story. You have made us realise that true love never dies...and finds its way back. Maybe Priya's love for Madhvan made Kalpana to come back in their life in the form of Sharda's lawyer...i am sure that Priya is going to get well soon with Madhvan's attendtion or maybe just his presence is going to work as magic.

Warm regards
    Roopa.

Dear Roopa,
    Thanks.

Since you wrote the first fb for this episode let me make a confession to you. I have been losing sleep over the next episode which should be the final episode in the story. I went on long bike rides.Sat in meditative silence.

Walked to a temple in the town which is about 4 kms fom my home. I am still not clear.

Somebody said that if you are a writer, you'll never stop working. I understood the import of that statement.

Thanks once again, Roopa.
    love,

4. varalotti

Dear Roopa,
    thanks for the great words. As you know I have already posted the next episode (Episode 16).
    You are right. Love is the only force in the world which is capable of doing great miracles.
    Your thinking that Priya's love made Kalpana to appear as Sharada's lawyer, is a subtle praise of true love.
    Thanks for the fb, Roopa.
    sri

5. varalotti

Most Gracious ILites in Trivandrum,

I am visiting Trivandrum on 2nd March 2008 to address a meeting being conducted by Thiruvananthapuram Tamil Sangam. T

The venue is the Sangam's BRS Auditorium, Trivandrum. The meeting starts at 9:30 AM and will be over by 1 AM.

Many renowned Tamil writers will be addressing us.

You can contact 0471-2470086 for detailed address and directions.

It will be a matter of pride and pleasure for me to meet some of the ILites while I am there.

love,

6. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Vow! What a great twist in the story!

7. Malathijagan

Re: Part 3!

I enjoyed reading this part. It was high philosophy. Your story, intertwined with the navarasas ultimately teaching the principles of life is like reading the Upanishads which with apt examples leads us to the ultimats truth! You are doing a great job!

8. Malathijagan

Re: Part 5!

“Don’t you remember the words of our Swamiji – “When you want to know something, throw yourself into Nature’s lap. Mother Nature has an astonishing way of answering all your questions, even the ones you have not yet thought of.”

I had an experience very recently which I plan to write about in the snippets forum. Certain things happened while I was travelling. They seem to be like riddles the answers to which I have been able to solve partly. I am still waiting for mother Nature to unfold the full truth.
    Regards

9. varalotti

Re: Part 5!

Dear Malathi,
    I have experienced several times. When you raise a question the whole universe conspires to rush the answers to your lap.
    The only condition I have observed is that the question should not be selfish. It should be genuine and the urge to find the answer real and intense.
    Eagerly waiting for your snippets thread.
    regards,

10. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Re: Part 6!

hmmm how many such personsare there who try to help others and warn them against things which affected them........may god bless such souls like Kalpana