1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

HE - Episode 15

Discussion in 'HE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Varalotti
    You to started asking questions for yourself.........good good..........
    Don't worry nothing is going to happen to Varalotti and we all will pray to God to see to it nothing happens until this HE is over..........Later..........hahaha
    and about breaking head please think and do not break your head........As we all are waiting to know ............what will happen to Priya????

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mals,
    I have been missing you for quite sometime when you suddenly made your appearance. I hear that you are writing great things and you have been nominated in FP. I love to read that, but this week had been hectic. There was a book to be completed, HE 16 given a shape to apart from the usual professional commitments. I shall read you FP nominations soon.
    Nalini did not let down Sharada. She did a wise thing. By temporarily escaping from the eyes of the police, you only aggravate the problem. It is like covering a wound without applying medicine. So she brought the Police team to Sharada. She also brought in a lawyer who saved her.
    Not only you, Mals, but all the ILites are now concerned with Madhavan's wife. I am now being threatened by ILites. If anything happens to Priya..... That's the opening line of many of the pms received by me.

No Mals. But on second thoughts let me say,it depends on how you view it. The vital chord, to me, was the Swamiji told Sethu when he wanted to become a sanyasin himself. I hope you would have read it and enjoyed it.

Thanks a ton,Mals.

love,

3. varalotti

Dear Anitha,
    I highhandedly corrected your post saying that there is only one more episode left. So you should not say "remaining episodes". But tried hard as I did, I could not complete the serial in one episode. So HE 16 is not going to be the final episode.
    Whatever you said has come true. My correction is wrong. And I withdraw my statement.
    Please stay tuned, Anitha.
    regards,

4. varalotti

Dear Usha,
    You are right. Indhu's mail was surely an inspiration. If I ended the serial that way then every one would be happy. But I told Indhu, some of the important happenings in the story would remain just as a part of a dream or nightmare. That might spoil the intensity of the story, or the lessons, it is supposed to provide.

Looks like God is not willing. Perhaps She wants to listen to me one more week. I have just completed the first draft of HE 16. That's not the climax. Now the story is writing itself. Whenever it decides to end, it'll end.
    Thanks, Usha.
    regards,

5. varalotti

Dear Aruna,

I appreciate your selfless love for Varalotti, which extends precisely till the moment the final episode is posted. Later only "ha ha ha.."

Looks like you are going to insure my head. Of course it is going to be the shortest duration Insurance policy let's say for 2 or 3 weeks.

Well, to confess the truth, breaking my head has had its effect. Without much of a head injury, I was able to prepare the first draft of HE 16. I am now revising it and editing it.

At the end of the day, I think I would rather change my name to Priya. That way I'll have more love, more enduring attention that I have as Varalotti.
    Just kidding, Aruna. Don't take it seriously.

regards,

6. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Varalotti,

Hope, you are not ending Priya.... I dont know why.... Your last few lines about Priya in that episode.... when she become immobile, just looking at the eyes of Madhavan.... Your narration has gone deep inside me....

I dont mind Madhavan/Sethu loving/marrying both Priya and Sharadha like in Rajini movies.... hahahahahaha....bonkbonkbonk....

Waiting for saturday.... But I never ever dreamt that I will wait and read a serial story...

Veda

7. varalotti

Dear Veda Vyasan,

I am really moved by the concern you show for Priya. I want to tell you the truth. As of now, at this stage, when I have just completed the first draft of HE 16, I am keeping all the options open, for every one in the story.

A small doubt, Veda Vyasan. I think being a man yourself, you don't mind Madhavan/Sethu marrying both Priya and Sharada. I remember Rajni's movie, Veera, where he will have both Meena and Roja. Some women's organisations raised a hue and cry. But that only served to give greater publicity to the movie which was already running to full houses.

Somehow we are influenced by the media. That's why people are accepting Jeyakanthan and Balakumaran living with two women (They have the tenacity to explain that one is Manaivi and the other is Thunaivi.) Whereas if let's say Anuradha Ramanan, a popular Tamil writer, lives with two men, one Kanavan and One Thunaivan, then no one will read her writings.

This just came to my mind when I thought of the ending suggested by you. But I being a man like you is open to all types of endings including the two-wives ending.

That's one of the finest compliments paid to me in this forum. Thanks a zillion.
    regards,
    Now, Veda Vyasan, why is that you chose not to be my valentine, nor did you opt to play with me?

8. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Varalotti,

I am a romantic person by heart... jolly going and fun loving....

I am sorry, I dont know that J & B are living with 2 wives...

I am not averse to a lady having a kanavan and thunaivan... (Hope Shanthi is not reading this, she will kill me).... But in our society we have been brought up that way that we accept a man having 2 wives... but could not accept a lady having two husbands... May be because of that...

As far as I am concerned love does not equate just to physical relationship... So, I have a open mind to that.... I am not bothered about the society... I am concerned about the individuals... If they love each other, then there is no place for the third person.... And if they all agree... then where is the issue...

With regard to Valentine..... I saw that and some how missed it... But what is this game.... let me check out and come back...

Veda

9. Vidya Arun

Vidya Arun Senior IL'ite

Dear Sridhar

Did'nt realize that Episode 15 was out when i wrote my last message. Wow again a wonderful episode. Very interesting to read.

Same haunts me too..What is priya's Status now..Is Kalpana going to be the messenger..

I feel good for Sharadha that she got a good guy like Sethu but feel very bad for a talented girl like Priya..

How is the end going to be?? Waiting patiently.

Vidya

10. varalotti

Dear Veda Vyasan,

I was tempted to copy your post and send it by pm to Shanti to just see her reaction.

I know that. Now Shanthi, where are you? Don't you know the saying, "Never trust a bachelor too near or a husband too far." Beware.

That's a good one. If I choose an ending you suggested and if the ILites object to that, I will quote your words.

I am surprised as to how you could "see that" and still miss that. Waiting for you to check out on the other thread.

regards,