1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

HE - Episode 15

Discussion in 'HE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Feb 15, 2008.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Re: Part 6!

Dear Chocolate,
    I am really amazed at your concern for Priya. I am joining you in your prayers for Priya's well-being.
    Thanks again,
    regards,

2. varalotti

Dear Varloo,
    I was almost missing you in this forum when you just walked in. Thanks for coming.
    And thanks for those lovely words.
    If Godwilling I am planning to have a climax scene this Friday. But I have not yet written a single line so far. I am waiting for some real inspiration. And Varloo, you pray for me.
    Will all the questions raised here be answered? Now add this as one more question and include me in your prayers.
    thanks once again,
    regards,

3. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Varalotti ,
    The very moment the swamiji pronounced Madhavan dead , my heart wept for poor priya . I wished all that happened so far was the nightmare of priya ! Priya , just getting up from bed shouting “NO …… Madhavan dear…..” – How nice it would be ! We’ll all go to sleep peacefully - saying “ vaazhga varalotti ! “ . I can’t focus on anything else eventhough you ‘ve written so many pertinent points about varmakkalai , Nalini’s real concern for Sethu & Sharadha ( when police came to arrest her) etc..etc… Convert Sethu into Madhavan once again & give back her life to Priya , plea…..se ..( Sharadha is bold enough to face anything whereas Priya can live only on Madhavan's love . ) :bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown
    Expecting this Friday with a heavy heart ,
    Indhu .

Last edited: Feb 19, 2008
  4. Deepas

Deepas New IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,

I have been a silent admirer of your stories till now. But today could not just stay without replying.The part that I enjoy reading most in your writings is the facts and philosophies of life that you deliver as a part of the story. I can always find something to learn from them. I can never forget the piece of wisdom delivered by the father to the daughter in the SHE story. It always reminded me of my own father.

“Enlightenment is not running away from relationships; it is not taking refuge in the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">Himalayas</st1:place>. Enlightenment is the art of moving with your fellow creatures while preserving the majesty and serenity of the <st1:place w:st="on">Himalayas</st1:place> in the deepest parts of your being.” This is the ultimate one.

A good writer should not only succeed in keeping the interest of his readers but also simulate them mentally and contribute to their growth so that the society progresses.
    You are an apt example for this Sir. Hats off to you.

And a good reader should not only praise the author but also should give constructive criticism so that the author can challenge his own abilities and bring out his hidden talents. I will try to become a good reader :)

Regards,
    Deepa.

5. AnithaA

AnithaA Bronze IL'ite

Simply brilliant! I read the 15th episode first, got hooked and have read the episodes starting from the first one through to 15! Simply simply brilliant! Will await the remaining episodes eagerly.

Regards,
    Anitha

6. varalotti

Dear Indhu,
    Looks like you are a better story-teller than me. I just thought of different timelines. But you went ahead and made the entire story into a dream or nightmare.
    Honestly we cant say whether we are now dreaming or living a real life. I remember a Zen story. The only cow belonging to a farmer died suddenly. The farmer's wife was wailing and crying, for it was their only source of income.
    The farmer was sitting silently and looking at the circus before him - the dead cow and a host of his friends and relatives crying over its carcass. When his wife asked him, "Are you not sad that our cow is dead?"
    The farmer replied, "Yesterday I dreamt that I owned a hundred elephants. When I got up this morning none of them were there. Now I am a little confused, whether I should cry for the 100 dead elephants or the one dead cow."
    Great, but Madam, if you just want to sleep, the better and faster way is Valium 5 or Calmpose. Please don't use Varalotti's story as a sedative. I want to wake people up with my writings.
    Now jokes apart, a tragic story will stay longer in your heart and disturb you more. You will rather remember Paruthi Veeran which you saw almost a year ago than Shivaji or Pirivom Sandhippom. I know Paruthi Veeran affected you much more than any other film.
    When you let a third party Director to tell you a tragic story, why don't you give that same privilege to your own DH?
    Just think it over, Ma'am. I am still at your service,
    love,

7. varalotti

Dear Deepa,
    Hats off to you first. I was really worried that no one bothered to mention the Himalayas quote. Every one is crying for Priya. They say that the sale of tissues has suddenly sky-rocketed because of Varalotti.

I was thinking that if no one enjoys the quotes of Swamiji, I should remove them from the story.
    And there comes your beautiful post pointing out exactly to the quotation I was thinking about. Thanks, thanks and thanks.
    I am happy to learn that you liked Shiva's quote to Shalini in SHE.

Thanks, Deepa.

Thanks again. Waiting with bated breaths for your criticism.
    regards,

8. varalotti

Thanks, Anitha for those words. And welcome aboard HE.
    There's a small correction in your post. There are no "remaining episodes" There's just one episode remaining. HE 16. I hope to end the serial with that.
    Thanks for joining us here.
    Regards,

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sri,

This time you made me loose a few hair quickly, I fully concluded that Sharada will be arrested. God, I was wondering how could Nalini do this to her... Now that everything is at rest.. eager to reach Madhavan's wife.. what is she doing, where is she.. Have I lost the vital chord of the episode.. Great writing with prior commitments Sri.

10. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    The moment you prayed to God for inspiration, voila! there comes Indhu's mail. What can bring you more inspiration than this...

Regards
    USHA

If Godwilling I am planning to have a climax scene this Friday. But I have not yet written a single line so far. I am waiting for some real inspiration. And Varloo, you pray for me.
    [/quote]