1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

HE - Episode 15

Discussion in 'HE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    Great going..
    I am now wondering if Kalpana & Sethu (Madhavan) will meet..She is the only one who can recognise Madhavan..I have strong doubts that you will not bring Priya back to us...I am convinced that the victim was the Vulture...he deserves to be punished..will Sethu face legal charges...
    All my unanswered questions have to wait one more week...too bad...
    Regards
    USHA

2. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,

A little disappointing, since the suspense of Priya is still not solved....
    But some very good philosophical pointers and Sethu's new avatar shaped on this were good to read and relish.
    So no other way out, have to wait another week, to know the end!
    Overall an interesting episode.....

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Roopa,
    Thanks.

Since you wrote the first fb for this episode let me make a confession to you. I have been losing sleep over the next episode which should be the final episode in the story. I went on long bike rides.Sat in meditative silence.

Walked to a temple in the town which is about 4 kms fom my home. I am still not clear.

Somebody said that if you are a writer, you'll never stop working. I understood the import of that statement.

Thanks once again, Roopa.
    love,

Last edited: Feb 17, 2008
  4. varalotti

Re: Part 6!

Dear Chocolate,
    You are right. It now looks as if the lawyer's meeting with Madhavan happened only yesterday. Much water has flown since then.
    Now tell me Chocolate, how come all the ILites are so concerned with Priya? I think I might get some threats and blackmails if I happen to do anything to Priya.
    To be honest with you I have not yet decided on that part of the story. Half way through the serial I abandoned my original plot. Let's see what happens to Priya.
    Love,

5. varalotti

Dear Kamla,

Do you have trust in me? Do you know for sure that though I am not the best of men, or the best of writers, neither am I a cruel man or an unkind soul? Then leave it to me.

In the urgency with which these questions are hurled at me I could see nothing but a mother's anguish.
    But tell me, Kamla, do you honestly think that all the sufferings that we undergo can be linked to our faults? That kind of a scheme fairly operates. But we cant see it in every instance. For example a child is born blind. Can we ask God why the child should be blind, for no fault of hers? There cant be any answer to this question. Some religions do impute a sin to the child itself. They say "the child should have done some wrong deeds in the past. He is now punished for that"
    That kind of imputation is quite convenient and comes in handy when we explain God and religion to our children.
    An Indian professor Loganathan got killed in VirginiaTech university shooting incident. For what fault of his, was he killed?

Any day God has an unfair advantage over me in writing. In the real world when She writes the real stories, there can be Loganathans and congenitally blind children. She does not have to explain them. But poor Varalotti has to explain.

Please do pray for me, Kamla.
    Love,

6. varalotti

Dear Aruna,
    I think everyone is so absorbed with the story and the turn of events, that I am getting very short fb this time.
    Will there be a twist? What's going to happen to Priya, to Sharada to Sethu.. Along with the hundred questions, please include one more question:
    What'll happen to Varalotti?
    ha ha ha!
    I am still thinking, still breaking my head.
    love,

7. varalotti

Dear Usha,
    Thanks.
    My God, Usha! You have started thinking like a writer. Good. I am indebted to you for the involvement in the story.
    You say "All my unanswered questions have to wait one more week, too bad."
    I say, "All the unanswered questions have to be answered within a week's time. Too bad."
    Will Kalpana meet Sethu and recognize him? Will Sethu face legal charges? .... I have to think something really fast. Help me God!
    Now if you want to relax now and take your mind off these things, please click the question, "Will You Be My Valentine" beneath my signature. (Don't worry Usha there's nothing indecent or obscene over there).
    regards,

8. varalotti

Dear Sudha,
    Actually I wanted to solve everything in this episode and finish off the serial.

But wanted to dwell more on Sethu and provide credible connection between the time-lines. So Priya and others have to wait for one more week.

I am happy that you enjoyed the philosophical pointers.

regards,

PS: Sudha, I know you are a Paulo Coelho's fan. I think you read his book Zahir. There's another must-read book from him. Please click the link, "Will You Be My Valentine" to read about that book.

9. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

Re: Part 6!

Priya is someone who loved Madhavan deeply. She or the vulture is the only person who can answer all the questions in Sethu's past.And moreover I really want to know what sort of damage the vulture has caused.He should be punished and priya should be able to have a normal life with Madhavan,Its more of wishing that a wonderful marriage like Priya's and Madhavan to see good days. Priya doesnt deserve losing Madhavan forever from her life for trusting the wrong person.Lets hope so.

10. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Hello Sridhar,

I join Sudha in being a little disappointed with this episode. I mean it is very well written, but then no questions answered at all. Now I think we can all fairly guess the identity of the other injured party.
    But what i fail to understand is how a person so much in love with his wife , can just forget her and move on and fall in love with another woman?? I mean there is no closure i see here........
    I liked the write up about varmakalai, learnt something new.

So will wait patiently till next week to see if all the Qs are answered.

V