1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

HE - Episode 14

Discussion in 'HE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Feb 8, 2008.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mals,
    I am now like Sachin after he has scored 95 runs. Thats when he becomes most tense. So am I. I am not sure whether I can end the serial in another episode or carry it for one more episode. And there are questions, questions and questions. I need to think calmly. But the entire crowd is now shouting. I am making an honest attempt.
    I am very happy that you are enjoying it, Mals.
    Let me earnestly try to give in to your demands.
    love,

2. varalotti

Hello Aruna,
    I was just kidding. I became exhausted after writing so many 'goody goody' replies. When I came to your fb,I was in a sort of playful mood just to refresh myself. Hence those silly questions.
    please pardon me if they had hurt you.
    regards,

3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Varalotti
    Didn't you see the smiley in the beginning.............reading ur long reply and that to word to word was fun. In the busy and hectic schedule, one need to refresh up oneself in a playful mood.............. and I am happy that my fb has refreshed you........and please you have not hurt me in anyway..............I take things very lightly

4. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    like many others, I too guessed that Madhavan was Sethu. It is really a good episode. :clap:clap:clap
    I am just bowled over by your suspense creation and then untieing that suspense. Now I have to wait to see who Priya is and what will happen to Sharadda (I am sure Priya would turn up at the time when Sethu and Sharada are about to unite).

5. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    Man..what a twist..superb.When Sethu had unexplained hatred to Balki's co-passenger, I told myself...I think this man must be the Vulture..I am waiting for your next episode to confirm my doubt.. But had no clue to your linking Timelines A & B...Great job Sridhar..This reminds me of JW Marriott hotel..two building blocks interconnected by a footbridge....hahaha..
    Regards
    USHA

6. varalotti

Dear Varloo,
    Thanks. I am very happy for people who have guessed it right. And happier still for people who did not venture to guess it and enjoyed the twist.
    Thanks for the nice words.
    Encouraged by kind words from my friends like you.... well... please see further down in the same thread for another announcement.
    Will Priya turn up? What will happen to Sethu and Sharada?
    All of us have to wait.
    regards,

7. varalotti

Dear Usha,

thanks a lot, Usha for those inspiring words which are sure to motivate me to write more and write better.

Your comparing the serial with JW Marriott Hotel is apt. There the buildings are connected by a bridge. And Usha, you know that the word Sethu means a bridge. (That's why we have all the issues about Ram Sethu, the bridge built by Rama) But enticed by your comparison I am talking about what is there in the next episode.

About your other guess, like you, I also have to wait and see.

Thanks once again for the morale-boosting fb.
    regards,

8. varalotti

Good News Or Bad News!

MGIs,
    Good News or Bad News? You will have to tell.
    I first thought that Episode 15 will be the last episode of this serial. But as I started to write words assumed a life of their own and dragged me to new places and new events.
    I stopped HE 15 with a little less than 3000 words. And I am planning one more episode to answer "a million questions" from the ILites.
    Now tell me MGIs, if this is a good news or bad news?
    Love,

9. hemchi

hemchi Silver IL'ite

Dear Sir,

This week's episode was philosophical and touching. No, I had not guessed both Madhavan and Sethu to be the same...I wanted 2 stories at the same time...so I wanted them to be 2 different people! too ambitious huh? Poor Priya...how is she now? Hope she has not gone insane. You are making me curious! I didn't have the habit of reading serial storeis...it used to be only novels...nor do I have the habit of watching tv serials...dont know how I got on to reading this..its not easy to wait with questions and guesses for a week's time.
    My request is to make this wait worth!!!

:wave
    Best regards,
    Hema

10. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Varalotti,

With regard to paruthiveeran movie... When I saw the movie, i didnt know it was atragedy.... But I likes some of the scenes and dialogues and the strong love shown by the heroine towards the hero... After seeing the movie, I couldnt sleep properly for a week.... I couldnt take the tragedy....

Mahabaratha.... I have never looked at it as a tragedy.... It runs over a period of 4+ generations.... I felt bad when I read the war.... death of Vikarna, beeshma, Abhimanyu, Gadothkaja, Karna are all sad portions.... since there was not much told about the bala pandavas, we never felt too much about them.... The main purpose of LK going as ambassador of peace to Dhirudharashtra asking atleast 5 houses for the pandavas, is to avoid the War....

I cant talk of Shakesphere and all.... I am very very very poor in english....

But all the famous love stories has ended in tragedy only.... Laila Majnu, Ambicapathy Amaravathy.... what so ever....

But if love has to end only in tragedy..... then ....Why should we???????

Veda

PS. For some reason, the last 2 replies I made for this didnt get posted.... But still, vidathu karuppu madhiri, vidamal paduthuvatharkku mannikkavum....