1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

HE - Episode 13

Discussion in 'HE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Feb 1, 2008.

1. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

Good for Balki. Sethu of all the people had a sudden lapse of judgement. I guess even the most learned and great minds also are human. The other passenger with Balki may hold the key to Sethu's past.Although a wrong doer is punished,it does disturb a little as to how he was punished.
    On a positive note,Sharadd has found happiness in her life. Thats a happy move.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2010
  2. imemyself

imemyself Senior IL'ite

Re:

Dear Sridhar,

Nothing happens by chance. There is a connection between the humble grass crushed under our feet and a star lapsing into a blackhole millions of light years away. Most of our worries arise from our inability to see the web which organically connects the grass and the distant star.

At that time Sethu could not know that his sudden outburst of inexplicable anger towards an innocent bystander was integrally connected to his past and future.

How were u able to land on these lines?? Such an amazing way of comparison :hatsoff

Great!!!!!

I am just overwhelmed by the way Sethu reciprocated his love for Sharada!!!

The scene where Nalini was recieved by her office staff was again touching and emtional!!

I just have one question here!! If Sethu's intention of hurting Balki to was to teach him a lesson so that he doesnt intrude in Sharada's life,but considering Balki's nature,wont he be even more enraged and try to take a very bad revenge again!!!Y dint Sethu's think in this angle??? I would be surprised if Balki is going to turn into a new leaf!! :)

More eager to see the end now :)

Love,
    Jaya

3. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    This episode seems to be filled wiht all the possible emotions, love, happiness, hatred, anger, revenge. I loved the Sethu expresses himself to Sharada and also the fact that they missed to see Nalini when she was taken back to her room. Thoug love and happiness go together S & S are in such a state of joy that is infectious.The way Nalini reacts to her staff is like a mothers' homecoming.
    That Sharada is so overwhelmed that Sethu's feelings are similar to hers and she saysd that she would be happy to die is very touching.She seems to have such great faith in Sethu that his past is of no consequence. Very romantic too in its own way!!!
    Balki got the right punishment and torment that he deserves, but the reason for Sethu attacking the man along wiht him is making me curious.
    Nothing happens by chance. There is a connection between the humble grass crushed under our feet and a star lapsing into a blackhole millions of light years away. Most of our worries arise from our inability to see the web which organically connects the grass and the distant star.

Wonderful lines that explain Sethu's actions and connect to his past too.
    :hatsoff:bowdown

4. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,

I liked this episode very much...it had the right touch of all the emotions. No mushy mushy declaring of love, but a very tender declaration......scene where Sethu declares his love for Sharadha was great!

Sethu's planning seemed thorough....and i have a strong guess who could be the "innocent Bystander"....but will wait till Sethu realises Who and what connection he has with him. he he....
    But good one, enjoyed all the scenes.......:cheers

5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar,

A very interesting turn of events in this episode. As usual, simply enjoyed reading it. It also raises my curiosity and expectations from the story to the next level....where will all this lead, how will the two time lines connect, how will all the villains be dealt with, etc etc etc....Story is now moving at a brisk speed.
    Also, this week's episode is remarkable for the variety of emotions it evokes in the reader.
    -The interaction between Sethu and Sharada is immensely sweet, raising the romantic mood even in the reader!! The love for each other has been very aesthetically described.
    -The motherly concern of Nalini towards the safety of Sethu is very real and every mother can sense the angst she projects at the thought of her child exposing himself to danger.
    -The sheer boldness and bravura is easily palpable as Sharada lends her silent support to Sethu in his endeavors.
    -Finally, the recklessness of a man on mission is obvious in the way Sethu handles Balki and his friend. An obvious case of 'sadhu mirandal...'
    On the whole, the episode was..Nice:)

L, Kamla

6. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Hi Sridhar,

Great episode. Loved the way that Sethu expresses his love. Really a TDH person I think. Ok how about a real romantic episode for valentines day between the two lovey dovey couples?
    Ok seriously, I like the way Balki was dealt with. Now do I guess that you have sown the seeds for the two timelines to meet?? Me too have a faint inkling as to the identity of the stanger with balki . Now if he is who i think he is, then he fully deserves the treatment meted out to him. Just hope that this incident does not drive S and S apart!!.
    Now who rescues Madhavan from the sea???

Vandhana

7. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar,
    This week’s episode made pleasant reading.
    I loved your statement that some relationships do not fall within the confines of logical explanation. It is very true in our lives.
    Your sense of humour is enjoyable when you write that
    “You could not have seen a live dinosaur if it had walked through this way.”
    You have ended the episode with a suspense, Sridhar !Without “unknotting” it, do not jump to the other time frame – we cannot wait that long ! Or do you hint at a missing link ?

Love,
    Chithra.

8. sujathae

sujathae Senior IL'ite

Dear Sridhar sir, Interesting episode. The way in which Sethu reciprocated to Sharada's love is just great. Wonderful comparisons. It looks like u r going to slowly unwind the past of Sethu. Waiting to read the next episode.

9. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    all lovey dovey, Sethu's declaring his love for Sharada. It is very romantic and also beautiful. And the way Sethu plans to teach a lesson to Balki is also very calm but serious.
    Yes, the suspense is in Sethu getting angry at Balki's friend. Here comes the next link, I can't wait!
    Altogether, very enjoyable episode.

10. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Varalotti
    Wow this weeks episode was great compared to the last one. Poor Sethu feeling shy to tell Sharada he loves her:spin .................at last S&S are going to be one.......
    I think Sethu thought Balki a good lesson let him be in bed for 6 months.........
    Who is this stranger?????? a suspense in the story................
    Hope not Madhavan...................
    Eagerly waiting for the next.............When are these 2 timeline going to meet??????????