1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

HE - Episode 12

Discussion in 'HE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Hello Sridhar,

Have been reading your latest episode in bits and pieces. Busy weekend here, helping A with his project!!!

I liked this episode so much, much like Jason Bourne being reborn again!!. Now I do think our chocolate hero Madhavan will not fit the role. I cannot associate him with the action kind. So i am suggesting Vikram for the role.

Now I do hope you continue timeline A here, and as one of the other readers said, introduce one of the charcters from timeline B here. Hopefully Sethu and then the two of them can bash up Vulture and Balki all at the same time.

Now my request to Destiny is that she stop doing good to the vulture and get her act together.

Vandhana

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Hello Vandhana,
    Thanks for sparing time to read the episode during a busy week-end.

Our movie heros have started playing stereo-typed roles so much so that we cannot think of any other role other than the ones they are famous for. But a real-life hero (for that matter, even an ordinary person) has to be a bit of Maddy, a bit of Vijai, a bit of Vikram, Ajith, our Superstar and even Vadivelu. So let's leave filmi characters.

That was surely one of the options. Now that it has been predicted as a good writer I am trying to keep myself out of it. Will the next week be in A or B, depends on what kind of merger route (not the merger Priya and Vulture planned ha ha ha) I am planning for the timelines. My choice of the merger-route will also determine whether the episode will continue for another 6 episodes or just two. Let's see.

It has already done that, Vandhana. While I have been referring Destiny as it, you have given it a dignified "her".

regards,

Last edited: Jan 30, 2008
  3. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Varalotti,

I feel sad for Priya & Madhavan... I always feel and advocate, for a successful marriage Faith and Belief is the basic requirements... When you are not transperent and open with your partner, all things do happen.... Though I was not comfortable, with the way it goes.... the lines you have spelt out regarding the Madhavans plight and feelings when they give him the injection and Priya understanding Madhavan and the shock has lead her to immobility.....That was too good and enjoyed it.... went back and read it again.... Sorry, I couldnt cut paste those lines...

Great... I liked it... When two people love and understand each other, there is no need for speach.... even their small small gestures, eyes and everthing will talk... This I used to tell people... When you have penned it down so beautifully.... I think I am right...

Veda

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Oh Sridhar,

You seem to be a perfect villan.. plotting things so well...

Take Madhavan and Priya to the abode of love.... Enough of confusion... They are very much in love with each other. They do not deserve such torture...

The moral so far is: Trust your loved ones more than you trust yourself.... No hawk or vulture can create pin on you forever....

5. varalotti

Dear Veda Vyasan,
    My sadness for Priya and Madhavan is no less. We learn lessons from others in two ways. One is the positive way. Somebody's doing right and they are happy. We learn to do those things. But positive learning does not last long. The second learning is the negative way. We see people doing wrong things. And then we see people suffer. Then we learn not to do those wrong things for ever. A negative lesson is acid-etched in the deepest roots of our being. Priya and Madhavan teach us by the negative way. They tell us through their lives that faith and trust are the keystones in any relationship, even more so in marriage.

Thanks a lot, Veda Vyasan. Actually I returned from Chennai today. And had a host of problems at the office. The Net speed was down from 700 kbps to 190 kbps. Everything got delayed. I wanted to write HE 13. But was not in a mood. Your post gave me the inpiration to work an hour more. (It's 10 20 now. And I've been working since 10 in the morning)
    thanks once again.
    regards,

6. varalotti

Hi Malspie,

Thanks for the nicest compliment I ever had. As far the story is concerned I am the perfect hero, most crooked and perfect villain, even the perfect comedian (if there be any)

If they are not in love with each other, then there is no story to tell. The real story happens when there is so much love and there is so much distortion and confusion.

Good, Mals. What I tried to put across in 3400 words you did it in less than 30. Good.
    Thanks for the fb,
    regards,

7. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sridhar ,
    At last you ‘ve made us sit back relaxed & read the episode with normal heartbeats. Thanks for hinting that Destiny has started favouring our cute Madhavan & sweet Priya !
    The forethoughts that went through the minds of Madhavan & Priya were so touching – showed their depth of love for each other ! An open talk could have set the whole thing right . We learn a great lesson through them that every couple should have a open talk ( pesi theethukkaradhu) daily without giving room for mistrust to destroy their happiness . It really works in true friendship too .
    Priya’s frozen state , Madhavan’s clever attempt to escape from the vehicle , his walking towards the sea in a dejected state of mind ,comparing himself to Mrs. Indhra Gandhi during the last moments of her life … you ‘ve written so nicely , Sridhar !

I thank the evil for the first ( only) time for having saved the life of the most caring & loving husband of Priya !
    My thanks to ‘Destiny’ too since
    Waiting for the great climax where you are going to merge up both timelines ( of course wonderfully ! ) ! ! !
    Love ,
    Indhu .

8. varalotti

Dear Indhu,

In order to give normal heartbeats to you I had abnormal heartbeats myself. I have now changed the basic story line a million times since I started the serial.

Many relationships turn soar only for want of "open talk". So long as the relating parties do not talk to each other, they leave a big room for a third person to enter between them. And then the relationship starts going downhill.

I can write this basic truth in a typical Wednesday Varalotti thread like I wrote about gossip, listening and hypocrisy. But the point would not have gone down so effectively. But with two real life characters enacting the principles for all to see gives us all a lesson which we will never forget. That is the function of a tragic story.

As I write these lines to you, I have to guiltily admit that I dont talk to you as much as I want to. I have many convenient excuses - a demanding profession (for example I came home from work today only at 930 PM), my writing career etc. But I am sure none of them is a valid excuse. Let me try to correct myself.

That's what I wanted to happen.

Thanks.

All husbands will be not like yours. There are also really caring husbands in this world. That's why I created Madhavan.
    I am already getting jittery thinking about that. Of course the merger doesn't happen in the next episode. So I have another week to worry for it.

love,

[/quote]

9. varalotti

You won't believe this, my dear ILites, that HE 13 was not ready till a few minutes ago.

That's why I did not post the usual "child-birth" announcement for this episode. And this time the child birth was delayed. But still it was the most natural one. There was no need for C section. (Good stories are not born that way) And there was not-even the pain-inducing medication.

But all the pangs of childbirth were there. I am now placing the just-born child in your soft hands.

Love,

10. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

such a shock and scary moment for both priya & madhavan.....even in real life sometimes we beleive outsiders / relatives more than our own spouse....might be too much is too bad.....