1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

HE - Episode 12

Discussion in 'HE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Jan 25, 2008.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Lalitha,

Sorry to hear about your ailments. When you are ill, take rest. HE can wait. Even if you write after two, three weeks, it's all right.

Destiny is now doing some damage control operation and might help them restore their past lives if they are interested. But as you have rightly said, already, so much of damage has happened.

In our place they usually say that a wife is like a mother, a minister, a servant etc. But this chauvinistic society has not said the samething about the husband. A husband should be a friend to his wife, a parent to her when she is ill, a playmate to her when she is happy and a counsellor to her when she needs his counsel. I am very happy that your DH is taking care of you during your illness. His taking care of you would have even made your illness sweet. Thats the beauty of love, Lalitha. May you both be happy and blessed.

thanks a lot, Lalitha

regards

2. varalotti

Only after writing to you did I further think over the next episode. I am not sure whether it is going to be A or B. I am going back to Madurai only by Wednesday. I have just about two days to figure out the future developments.

Yes, the Vulture has to lose at last. But the question, what loss the side of good has to sustain before Vulture loses ultimately.

thanks chocolate for the second response.

regards.

3. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

Thats the only drawback. Even though the bad loses in the end,the good would also loose something in the bargain.Sincerely hoping its not too big a loss. The vulture's punishment is not worth a big loss.But the positive development would be seeing the vulture's perfectly executed plan to destruction falling flat.If we have seen him succeed it will be very very interesting to see him fall.
    Regards

4. hemchi

hemchi Silver IL'ite

Have been a silent reader all the while! But couldn't resist replying today!!! Its been a great going...and a tight gripping episode this time.
    But this is my guess....The last sentence of the episode hints at the meeting of 2 timelines...my guess also tells me that somebody from the other timeline is going to meet Madhavan here...who is it...Sethu/Nalini/Sharada ... who would be saving Madhavan from his suicide attempts??
    Dont tell me my imagination is wild now bonk

Its been a good read all the while. This story makes my Monday morning read :coffee

Regards,
    - Hema

5. varalotti

Many years ago a senior writer advised ,me that whenever you think of a story, a short story or a novel, just remember Mahabharatha. It has literally everything. Love, affection, greed, deception, cruelty, cunningness, wisdom - in short it covers the entire gamut of life's feelings, emotions and happenings.

Did Mahabharatha have a happy ending or a sad ending? Depends on how you define those terms. If it is just the victory of good over evil, then it's a happy ending. But if you reckon the losses on the side of good - well, Pandavas lost all their children and their own brother Karnan apart from a host of other close relatives - then its a tragic ending. Happy or tragic, it's great story.

I don't want evil to succeed. But at the same time unharmed goodness is equally unrealistic. So let's see what happens.
    thanks,
    sridhar

6. varalotti

Most Welcome, Hema, on board, this forum. I am happy that you at last chose to reply. I love my silent readers, no doubt. But the advantage of publishing my writings in a forum like this is the instantaneous feedback I get from the readers. I think I can expect a similar fb for my future episodes as well, (provided, of course, my writings have a minimum quality)
    You are very smart. I had just written down that as one of the several possiblities. And here you have found out. Should I retain that or change? I am still thinking.

Dont worry, I wont tell you till it is time. But seeing that simile gives me a feeling as if you are hitting your head.

Thanks. That gives me a greater responsibility now. I should not write something and spoil your whole week. I'll do my best, Hema.

regards,

7. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Yes Varalotti I have read the episode and replied too. Please see page one ya it is not a long reply as I am waiting to see what will happen next as reading this episode was like bollywood scene. Just hoping for the destiny to be on Madhavan and Priya,s side.

8. varalotti

Sorry, Aruna. I thought you were talking about your "post" being kidnapped and all, as I deleted it.
    Thanks.
    So long as Madhavan and Priya are on the side of good, Destiny would be on their side.
    thanks once again,
    regards,

9. kripa shankari

kripa shankari New IL'ite

hi sridhar
    what an episode.
    i read it on saturday itself but it has taken me 3 good days to clear myself to write an fb.
    not that one is forced by anyone to write a fb.
    but for my emotions to clear and come out of the trance u put us through.
    this epi had luv in its supreme form,
    evil at its vilest best, a brutus betrayal and the numbness of priya as an echo of what happens when calamity occurs.
    she reminds me of the mother of twins who in flood lost one of her baby to fever and buried the living one into the water by mistake
    having lost her loving husband once,she throws of her one chance at happiness when destiny tests her.
    madhavan my heart bleeds for him
    cannot say anymore sri.
    luv
    kripa
    p.s. ask indhu to get ur favourite buckets of icecreams in tonnes to
    sweeten u up.

10. varalotti

Hi Kripa,
    Believe me Kripa, my emotions were no less, when I wrote this episode. At least you are cleared now. I am still nursing a hangover.

that's the best compliment you ever paid me. Thanks a ton.

Love shines only against this contrasting background.

Heart-rending, Kripa.

Dont lose hope. There are good times ahead.

I have already had my ice-cream buckets. I am in Chennai now. My lunch today was nothing but icecream.
    love,