1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

HE - Episode 12

Discussion in 'HE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Jan 25, 2008.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

No sweat, Aruna. I have removed it after informing you via pm. thanks
    sridhar

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for this......
    I was feeling so bad about it.
    Thank you very much

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

It's ok, Aruna. Now be a good girl, read the episode and post your full fb.

regards,

4. imemyself

imemyself Senior IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    :wowAnother gripping episode !!!
    Good and its really good to see that Destiny is siding the couple!!!I do understand that the story is ultimately going to give a feel of a great movie!!

“My dearest, what crime did I do other than loving you with all my heart? I did not listen to the lawyer who warned me against you. When you told me that you were depressed, I melted.
    <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O />
    “I forgot all the warnings, threw caution to the winds and just came along with you. And now dear, see where I am? Will I be able to love another person in my life? Does this make you happy? Then enjoy yourself dear. Good bye.”

These words were not spoken but communicated. The communication channels did not involve Madhavan’s mouth or Priya’s ears.

I just loved these lines!!! Especially the feel u gave by mentioning that these lines were communicated through their eyes which spoke the language of love!! :hatsoff

Frankly,when people make movies or write stories and give a tragedy ending ....we carry the sorrow with us after watching the movie or reading the book!! I, carry the impact of that sorrow for atleast a week!! I will feel very down and upset!!
    But when we read/watch a movie which gives a happy ending,or atleast make us feel that something good has happened amidst the sorrows , we can feel the happiness which ofcourse is what everyone wants to feel.
    And I am so happy that ur story is going to give us a good feel and and I hope u don't deviate from that :)

Luv,
    Jaya

5. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,

Surprised to see this soon.....but it was a pleasant surprise.
    Glad to see the way Destiny is thinking and changing tracks......
    The scene enacted in the doctor's office was very real! Too many emotions....sad that Priya has gone numb. At least happy to note that everything will go well soon. But anxious to know the turning point!
    Lot of action , feels as if watching a movie.

6. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

What a brave fellow Madhavan is?Serves right to the vulture.Madhavan should survive to give the vulture his due. He shud not win anymore.
    Nice progress in the story . Lets hope next weekend brings good news on Madhavan's front.

7. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Haaaa, the much awaited timeline A!

I read and raced through the 9parts of this episode. You are becoming increasingly miserly Varalotti saar!tsk

After reading the various parts, what I discovered is...that nothing much has changed in the equation of Madhavan and Priya! They are still distraught and suspicious of each other...just like two (or was it three) weeks back!! My greedy self is not satisfied..shakehead What then, what happens, will Priya realize her mistake, will Madhavan still love her, what, what what???? All the questions still remain, can't wait for the answer...shakehead

Ok, let me make a slight concession, in case I sound very harsh on you:).......Your character, the Destiny, is showing more facets. And I like its role this time. Only because of Mr/Ms Destiny, I am somewhat appeased. I seem to get the vibes that all will go well....unless I am very badly mistaken!

L, Kamla

8. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar,
    A very gripping episode.
    Well, a person of Madhavan’s position could be deceived so easily by mistaking a famous psychiatrist’s place? – this is difficult for me to digest. :confused:
    But just like my friend Kamla, I can never be harsh on you !tsk
    Thank God, sorry, thank Destiny ! VR is granting you permission to move over to goodness. :-D
    Do some good to Priya & Madhavan before he changes his mind !
    The last part is too racy !
    Love,
    Chithra.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2008
  9. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    a very fast and gripping episode. You have made up for the lost time with Priya and Madhavan. Why should a couple let third parties in between them, can't they talk whtings between themselves? This is not only for outsiders but for the iimediate fmily also. This phenomenon is causing all the problems even between real life couples. And to think that even people like Priya and Madhavan fall into this trap, what else will be the reason except Destiny?
    You have made use of the latest news in these episodes, kidney theft and also Gandhi Nagar Third Main Road (that's where the last ILiite Meet happened). You manage to bring some of our own things into the episodes.
    Now. which time line next?

10. sujathae

sujathae Senior IL'ite

Dear Sridhar sir, Interesting episode. Good that destiny has decided to be good to Madhavan n Priya. Hope it takes more good turns to unite them and do away with the misunderstandings. Are u going to continue one more week with the same time line or switchover to the other one?