1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

HE - Episode 11

Discussion in 'HE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Varalotti,

I am surprised to see Sethu & Sharadha this week. How come you changed it.... Or is it because, you dont want to keep us all ILites guessing for long.... The end of the last episode was so nice with a suspense... Great... At last after a long time, say more than 20-25 years, I have started waiting patiently and read.... Normally, I used to skip all the serial stories....

I like the Characters Sethu & Nalini.... You literally made me cry, in this episode... The love and affection of the staff towards the Boss... It is very rearely you find these days... In this fast materialistic corporate world... People do not hesitate to walk over the other to go up in the ladder.... I used to go out of my way and help/support people.... teach them and bring them up.... Sometimes people take me for granted and at times they try to walk over me also... Me & Shan used to have arguments... But in the long run it has helped me... I have gained lot of friends....

Now..... What have you done to me.... You have made me fall for Nalini.... Fortunately I am married and I love Shan very much..... Else.... I will be running around all Le Meridians in search for Nalini.... Hahahahahahaha.....

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Sridhar! I did susupect that you are a kind soul and now you have proved it :))

I was feeling a bit listless wondering if we had seen the last of Nalini! Did not know how to wait another whole week with this crippling suspense. And here-- she is with us again, this week itself and thanks for not testing my nerves for another whole week.

Yet...I wonder what happened to Madhavan and Priya....!

My friends here have quoted your quotable quotes again and again. No wonder. This episode was filled with many priceless sentences. Was a pleasure to read. The episode was dripping sweetness-- lots of goodness this time, barring the goondas! But even those goondas have only served to bring the goodness to the forefront!!

In spite of so many great lines you have penned this time, one line was the greatest and brought real warmth and cheer to my heart:
    Sethu walked out of the room. Balki’s bad times had started...
    !!!:cheers

L, Kamla

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Veda Vyasan,

I had to change the timeline because there were many requests to go to Timeline B again because of the suspense. Moreover people wanted to defer Priya and Madhavan's troubles for one more week. I announced this change long back and had even asked for ILites' views.

Statement like these give me the real thrill. You know one main reason for all the stress, for all the mood swings and depression is that we have, as a race, lost our capacity to listen to stories. TV Serials and Movies fall short of this story telling in many ways. If HE is taken as a serial they might show you the actual Le Meridien and its ambience. Nothing is left to your imagination. And that makes TV a bothersome, unimaginative medium. And that's the reason we all feel a kind of depression after seeing a movie or a serial.

It's true. But the problem is that there is an inviolate Murphy's law in operation. You might do a bad deed and escape punishment. But no good deed is left unpunished. Very recently the same guys whom I trained spending my precious time turned against me. I had to just grin and bear it. One good thing is that I have not yet lost hopes on humanity. You can lose faith on human being X or Y. But you should never lose on humanity. Then this life is not worth living. So now I am back to training some other guy with the same vigour.

In a way I am proud that you have fallen in love with my character. But if you start roaming around Le Meridiens looking for Nalinis, well, on behalf of Shanti, I will depute Sethu to practise his Varmakkalai on you. Don't tell me I have not warned you. So be a samathu payan and be true and faithful to that great ILite, Shanvy.

thanks for the nice fb, Veda Vyasan. I can write in my bio-data that I made Veda Vyasan himself cry over my story.

love,

4. varalotti

You are most welcome, Kamla. I am happy that your benevolent suspicion turned out to be true. But I still really doubt whether I am a kind soul or not. Anyhow don't come to any judgment on this before reading the entire serial.

For the first time there were many requests on behalf of Nalini and co to stick to Timeline B for one more week.

I am also worried, Kamla. But we will know about them this Friday.

Thanks a lot, Kamla.

I have already written the screenplay for that scene. So I could insert the statement with confidence.
    Thanks once again.
    Love,

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Varalotti
    I am not telling that Nalini or anyone acting, I am just talking in general. Now when we are talking about Nalini I would like to tell here that forgetting the past and focussing on the present is a part of life. Now in this episode there is Sharada, Sethu too both of them too have a sad past but these to are focussing on the present and trying to live happily. Here you have put Nalini as such a matured lady putting acting for her doesn't suit. She is an example for the ladies to be brave and move forward.

6. nuggehallipankaja

nuggehallipankaja New IL'ite

Sridhar,
    Your 'HE' is superb! I told Ambika so. By the way, I have posted an article in the 'Best letter competition' or so, with the hope it may help our ID sisters. The title is 'Further tips about writing" ,and it had appeared in DH.Education some months back. Many aspiring writers seem to have taken it as a guideline,so why not the talented enthusiastic group here? Since I have posted it in the wrong category(I didn't know where to put),can you please unearth it, and bring it to the notice of all your fans?
    Thanking you,
    Nuggehalli Pankaja

7. varalotti

Dear Pankaja,
    Thanks for coming in. And thanks for the kind words. And thanks again for telling Ambika. I still remember the first meeting we had in a hotel in 2005.

My boss and my most active moderator Vidya has already moved your post to the right forum and has given the link to your post. I am sure all the aspiring writers would read that.

I wish I had read your post earlier. I found out whatever you have said by a cumbersome process of trial and error. Had I read your article earlier, it could have jumpstarted me on my writing career.

Ambika and Sharada are not to be seen in IL at all.
    And Pankaja, please do come at least once in a while to bless me and all the young writers. You are our role model and our inspiration.

regards,

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sridhar,

Nalini's stab narration was excellent. Wondering why did Balki send men with knives instead of a "Silencer". It would have done the job well, but we would not be able to understand the bond Sethu and Nalini share. Waiting for Sethu's action. I liked Sethu calling Sharada by her name.... It was very sweeeeet.....

9. kripa shankari

kripa shankari New IL'ite

hi sridhar
    nowadays i am enjoying more of your replies to the fbs .
    they r really priceless.
    u show ur corporate side so weel in organising the meet,giving notice,fixing quorum,agenda.
    i guess when a top level exec plans something it is really detailed!
    wish i could come to madurai.
    a busy weekend this time as ramesh is again going to the us.
    enne than irukko theriyala,ellarum US mogam pudichu alayarango.
    anyway i get a hassle free ,fight free one month with my naughty self and a naughtier daughter.
    so the fb is delayed.
    sethu and sharada episode feels like a short film.
    i can see actress lakshmi portraying nalini
    meena being sharada and surya being sethu.
    what do u say about my casting?
    will give a detailed fb later
    love kripa

10. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,

Finally got to reading the episode. thank God nothing happened to Nalini...i am sure Sethu would have been shattered and Sharadha too.
    Good description of the buzzing activities after the incident and the emotions involved. wonder what Sethu will do to get Balki in line......have to wait 2 weeks now!
    And now i wonder how Priya and Maddy are going to fare , not to mention the Vulture! Why is it the villians are always so full of brainy ideas to destroy others.....i wonder!?
    Great going.....:hatsoff