1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

HE - Episode 10

Discussion in 'HE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Jan 11, 2008.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Re: HE - Episode 11

Most Gracious ILites,

This is to announce a small deviation in the story plan. In the normal course of things HE 11 should shift to Timeline A. Somehow I find many ILites feeling sorry for that couple. I don't want to make their hearts heavier.

So HE 11 will continue with Timeline B. But please do not expect anything else - like Sethu accepting or refusing Sharada's love, Sethu telling about his past.

I want to know what do you think of this change.

Love,

2. sujathae

sujathae Senior IL'ite

Dear Sridhar sir, Just cannot digest the arrogance of Balki. Hope Sharada will find peace in Sethu's love for some ladies the second one also turns out to be disastrous. Hope u will not let it happen. Good that u decided to continue with time line B. Not able to cope up with the pressures in Time line A. The plots and cunningness ruling over the story makes our hearts heavy. Better continue with this.

3. varalotti

Dear Sujatha,
    Missed you in this forum for some time. Responding to the requests coming from many ladies I have decided to go ahead with Timeline B this time as well. That does not mean that I can leave out Timeline A. So be prepared for Timeline A next Saturday.
    Unless we feel the pain long enough we wont be able to appreciate the relief.
    thanks for the fb, Sujatha.
    regards,

4. kripa shankari

kripa shankari New IL'ite

hi
    a very happy pongal to u.
    so heartbreak postponed by 10 more days.
    sorry to hear about ur monday.
    will stay tuned for saturday
    luv
    kripa

5. varalotti

Thanks, Kripa and wish you and yours the same.
    By lunchtime Monday all the blues vanished and I could deliver quality work on time to my clients.
    Yes, this Saturday we are continuing in Timeline B. But we have to face A next saturday at least.
    thanks once again for the wishes,
    love,

Last edited: Jan 17, 2008
  6. sujathae

sujathae Senior IL'ite

Dear Sridhar Sir, Just got busy with the mid semester exams of my daughter n the tuition children. Couldn't devote time to IL between revisions,setting papers and conducting tests and correcting them. But i am continously reading all the episodes and would continue to write regularly as before.

7. varalotti

Thanks, Sujatha. Take your time.
    All the best for your daughter and the other children.
    regards,

8. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Re: Part 8!

That personal incident in your life was very touching. Even my father had this experience but None of us knew about the secretof indulgence in food at the time! May be if we had tried that , to some extent it would have relieved the stress. Thanks for sharing the incident.
    Regards,
    Malathi

9. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sridhar ,
    Kindly bear with me for my delay….ed reply ! ( may be I ‘m consistently making delay in giving my fb ! )
    I pity Sharadha to the core . KV , a third person , has total concern for her whereas her life - partner is thinking of nothing but taking vengeance on her . Sometimes God mismatches & makes so many persons’ life miserable . ( Thank God for having given me a wonderful husband ! ) Let Sharadha get a peaceful life soon & the shadows of miseries never cross her way anymore .

The dispute between Mani & Balki was quite natural & it was nicely written !

Ur statement is to the point !

When one happens to meet with a great misfortune or distress , he becomes unusually calm & makes clear decisions ! So is in the case of Sharadha as she is totally under her control to act wisely at that worst situation . The heartless Balki doesn’t even seem to feel for his shameful act . How cruel he is !

.” – Nalini is a great character ! The warmth she shows towards shradha is extraordinary - Sharadha is lucky at least to have such an affectionate friend !

The rich food made by the chef was amazing - mini cucumber oothappam , kamla orange rasam , fig fruit walnut hulwa , yummy chocolate ice- cream & my favourite vegetable springroll ! Wow , mouth- watering !
    Sethu seems to be in love with Sharadha - but why he is not accepting when she proposed remains a big question ! Before anything positive could turn up .... something bad happens to Nalilni … Sethu runs towards health club …. Nice build up ,sridhar ! Just 2 more waiting ...... ok....!
    Love ,
    Indhu .

Last edited: Jan 16, 2008
  10. varalotti

Re: Part 8!

With all the sophistications in life we are still animals in the depths of our being. So rich, tasty food gives us a feeling of well-being which can beat any stress or grief.
    This may look like a modern psychological truth. But actually it is time tested ancient wisdom.
    My grandmother used to say,
    உப்பும் புளியும் உள்ள போனா
    எவ்வளவு பெரிய துக்கமா இருந்தாலும்
    வெளிய வந்துரும்
    I think I know about your father's stress. Your mother had written about it in a thread.

regards,