1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

He asked.....Did you tweet?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by muzna, Apr 6, 2011.

1. muzna

muzna Silver IL'ite

"Did you tweet ?" he asked me.

"I'm busy BAPU ...... and a bit tired too, school session just started , there are a thousand things to see to before it all settles down. And how come you are here at this time of the year? Still six months to go to October"

"Oh so you will not chat with me in other seasons, ....."

"Bbuut , see I am blabbering, feeling sleepy too, can we talk tommorrow?"

"And if it is too late by then? Politicians wish to avoid this all, but why you, in the long run you all - aam aadmi- will be benefitted.
    You should have made possible a Dandi -2 here too. Should I say you disappointed me."

"Disappointed... ain't that a bit harsh , and such time Anna chose, we were all sitting back enjoying the aftershocks of world cup.... WOW what excitement, and I have not even come to know of all the spoils of WC by the cricketers. You know how much Mahi got?"

"And who is he now?"

"Our cricket team captain."

"And how will this win and his earnings affect you?"

"Not affect , but nice to know the news........"

"Why not of Anna, I can see you are not following it , and you tell me WHY am I disappointed, I see you are not interested in the future of your kids...."

".... now now nothing could be farther than this, from the truth, why am I busy? You forget, its their new session as I told. The elder one is to have four new subjects this time, and yes I am going a bit mad.........."

"But what if he does wel,l but our system does not come to his help and rescue, when ever he requires it, the corruption level could corrupt him........"

"Please stop , arn't you going too far, hypothesising over such a small issue....."

"Smaaa....."

"please let me finish, yes you see, the system will not change over night, and my kids are being trained by me to be honest, I do believe in their integrity, they will grow up to be good human beings , I'll see to it."

"Then again you will be doing injustice to them, what use a corrupt system will have for them, they will be misfits, shunted around by the powerful in the system , what a waste of goodness.... SEE goodness needs a good system to be fruitful, an honest person in a clean system will thrive , you think you are on the right path just by putting your kids on the right path, but in a wrong system that path leads nowhere, so why not join Anna to give your kids a right system where to flourish in."

"How come you always have the last word, and that too the right one." Here I was out of my slumber.

"What should I do?"

"What ever just the right one!!!!!!!!"

"You mean Tweet ?"

"That too!!!!!!!!"

http://www.annahazare.org/

2. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Dear Muzna,

Well narrated. My wholhearted wishes to you to write more.

3. muzna

muzna Silver IL'ite

Dear Sree
    thanks for your appreciative comments, it has certainly boosted my morale to write more. This subject is so near to my heart that I HAD to make time despite paucity of time.
    Thanks for visiting my space.

4. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Heyy muzna,

Just happened to peep in here and first wondered at the timing of your 'conversation'....yes, it isn't october yet :-D.

Well, it was so thoughtful one. Typical of you to come up with this .
    Missed you yaar.
    Bye

5. muzna

muzna Silver IL'ite

hey smiley
    you just know how to put a smile on someone's face, one way or another.
    Thanks would be a small thing for you
    so I:bowdown, for your visit. me too missing all of you , just a bit out of time and all.
    but , BAPU jab bolen tab time nikalana hi hoga.

COZ THIS IS FOR OUR OWN GOOD.
    bye