1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Have you Found God Yet???

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by anukarsha, Jul 27, 2010.

1. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Hi sriniketan!Thanks for your fb.I disagree a bit with what you’ve written.actually are all equally lucky but we don’t recognize our capacity n his helping hand.how we all write in English here so that everybody can understand it. When some people write in tamil, I feel like a fool to read it as I don’t understand a word of it.similarly if a start writing in Marathi, others would also feel the same.what I mean by this is that there should be a common language to communicate to have a better understanding.Similarly in this case too, we have to have an understanding with god’s language.once you learn this art, there is no looking back.and we don’t have to learn a new language to understand him.he resides with us,within us.he speaks and understands the only language of love,sacrifice,peace and happiness.please do give it a try and I bet you’ll feel him around you forever.we the human race may ditch others for our own good but he never ditches.he’s true to his words dear.please give it a serious try and then tell me, how do you feel now?cheers-anuJ

1 person likes this.
  2. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Anu,
    I accept your views 100% and also liked the way you had put in the understanding of God's language..of love, sacrifice, peace and happiness...It is the universal language isn' t it!
    I liked the way you had put in the difficulty in understanding different languages. There will be no difficuty in understanding the universal language na..
    Sure will follow the instructions as you had mentioned :)

Sriniketan

3. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Thanks my dear sriniketan for your feedback n understanding.You please do give it a try and i am sure you'll witness a transformation in your life.
    Happy Friendship Day! cheers-anu:)

4. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Sure Anu. Thank you...Happy Friendship Day to you too...:)

sriniketan

5. shradhas

shradhas New IL'ite

:) Hi Anu,

Sairam, what you have written is true, If we surrender ourselves trult to God we can feel his presence , even while doing our daily chores.

Surrender to hima lla your actions and thoughts and see he is there with you.

6. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Hi shradha,thanks for your feedback dear.yes! that's absolutely true.cheers-anu:)

7. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Thanks dear snithya for the like :)

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Anu dear I also feel his presence. He is always with me, guiding me, helping me to solve my problems. You might laugh but when I am going out I tell him I am going out, take care of my house, if I have forgotten something to do please take care. After my hip bone fracture it is very difficult to travel by train in Mumbai. But whenever I travel in a crowded train, somehow there is a way to get inside and I think that way God makes it to get inside easily. Whatever I am today is His blessings. He gives me problems so that I wont forget him

1 person likes this.
  9. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Thank you dear Hiteshi for the like :)

10. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

Most people when they see nature or mysteries of nature recognize God or recognize a Supreme power. The issue is in recognizing a fellow human being as an instrument of God. A person may behave good or bad with us but we need to learn that it may be God's way of communicating and appreciating or teaching us something.

If someone snatches our purse, it is God's message that we need to be careful and watchful and that someone else may need it more badly than us and it is God's way of transferring the help. Finally, we have to leave everything over here and hence we all are nothing but instruments of God to have his world going.

3 people like this.