1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Have You Ever Met A Bride Or A Groom With Such A Bubbly Personality ?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Minion, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Minion

Minion Platinum IL'ite

Have you ever met a bride or a groom with such a bubbly personality ? Share your experience if you have ever met a bride or a groom like the one on the video.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
    ashima10 likes this.

2. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I haven't been to many weddings in recent years but the few bubbly women that I recall were demure enough as brides. One particular wedding I recall, the electronics and tech-savvy bride had done a lot of the arrangements including the music system and choice of music. While the guests were still mostly family members, she would frequently have to go attend to the music system that the younger cousins were fiddling around with to no avail. I wish the video recorder person had captured that. She holding her saree (lehenga?) a little high, sprinting to the music system controls, then racing back to her spot and settling down before any (elderly judgmental female) guests from the guy's side came along.

Personally, I like to think of weddings as solemn occasions but I would happily attend any kind of wedding for the joy and liveliness often on display.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
    Minion likes this.