1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Have you ever felt this way??

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Parimalat, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Parimalat

Parimalat New IL'ite

I’m sorry, but I’m done with this. I’ve been disapointed too many times in my life. I’m usually all about taking chanses but I’ve had enough. I always tryin to see the good in all people and what do I get back? NOTHING. I don’t need this. I’m worthy more respect then this. You said you call but you didn’t. I would be very rich if i’ve got a penny for every time that happened. I’m sorry but i can’t do this no more. I want soething real, this isn’t good enough. I want magic and kisses and suprises. I want to laugh and feel appreciated. I want everything that comes with real love. But all i’ve felt is sad and lonely and worthless and small. I really don’t understand how someone can hurt someone so much as you hurt me and don’t even care.

Let's get out of this Syndrome of being neglected..

Please post comments on what you will do whan you feel like this??

I will give you some tips once I see some posts!!

2. niranjana69

niranjana69 New IL'ite

Being neglected(MUST HAVE BEEN REALLY DIFFICULT FOR YOU PARIMALAT)...one of the top problems i try to deal with..but no solutions at all rather no permanent one's.So have decided to change my view.Why do i have to think i am neglected?.I try and view it diffrerently.I try and enjoy those moments.Choose my thoughts differently.Believe me when i say i think its really working.And if there is an opportunity to tell someone that you would like to be included i think we should politely do so instead of fuming inwardly.Or if you really don't care just move on ..they might not really be worth it after all..