Have You Been To "night Clubs"??

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by anika987, Sep 11, 2016.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

I have been to nightclubs(just once or twice) in my twenties in USA.Last time in my India vacation,I went to some pubs though.Due to some personal reasons, coming December,i will be going to India for three weeks YAY!
    I told about this to my best friend in chennai today morning and we have a list of places we will be going.I am going to Bangalore with her for two days and she suggested that when we are there,we should go clubbing and she is waiting for it..

I feel maybe I am not young enough for clubbing.I am in my mid-thirties and will it look good? or will I even be allowed to enter a nightclub there?I would rather go to some posh restaurant and have some good food.However,My friend has never been to a nightclub and she is too curious.Well I am too!I have never been to one in India.

How is the club scene back in India and is it even worth it?I do not want to embarrass myself :))

KashmirFlower and vaidehi71 like this.

2. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    If interested go. Age no bar. I haven't gone, but I have nothing against people going there. I assume mostly they go for drinks and spend some time chatting with friends.
    This is my thoughts not from personal experience.
    Interesting to read your threads!

anika987 likes this.
  3. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

No one will give you a second glance. They will be busy with their own groups of friends. Go and enjoy yourself. Just make sure you are going to a reputable place, so there are not too many creeps loitering.

KashmirFlower and anika987 like this.
  4. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Was just worried about the age limit..Have you been to clubbing in India malstrom?

ChennaiExpress likes this.
  5. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

Three years ago, B'lore. Don't remember the place, but we were in a group with a wide age range. I'm older than you, and I was not the youngest there. Bindass!

ChennaiExpress and anika987 like this.
  6. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

One day I shall go to nightclubs ..... it's a different aura

anika987 likes this.