1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Have Faith but No Blind-Faith

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by anukarsha, May 21, 2010.

1. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Hi All!
    This is me again bringing you some stuff to churn your grey cells. In today’s newspaper, I read news about food poisoning to a few people after eating in a top class eatery in an up market mall in Mumbai suburb. My husband was surprised but I was not. The reason being- I keep faith but no blind faiths for me. He said, how can this happen, it’s just not possible, there everything is standardized. I also nodded; yes, it can’t, but it has happened!
    Friends! I am sure; you would also agree with me that in today’s world, it’s really quite difficult to trust anybody; that too blindly. Be it a person, company or even an eatery for that matter. I understand that most of the things are now standardized, like in this particular case also the taste of food, measurement of ingredients, various processes and many more things are standard. And it is really a renowned chain of food stuff. But I have a million dollar question! You can standardize a process which is mechanized but how would you standardize a process which is human-driven. And those who work there, do they really understand the importance of standardization?
    This is only one case of eatery. But what about those who blindly trust any so called “babas” and spiritual gurus. We see on various news channels and read in newspapers that how these people fool around the unsuspecting followers and play with their emotions.
    Even the advertisements making false claim of sudden weight loss, dental treatments, miracle drugs, discount sales and unbelievable freebies should be dealt with utmost care. And one should always remember that nothing comes for free on this planet. So our discretion is required.
    So please be careful, next time you trust somebody blindly. Please, always keep your eyes wide open and antennae alert.
    Regs J

2. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

A good point to look into anukarsha and its an alert also..

People should understand that no one will favour or discount without their profit..

God has given man senses to think wheather it is true or false..

But people simply belive in anything then loose their loved one or thing and then realise..

What if realised earlier they would have not lost right???

Last edited: May 21, 2010
  3. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

thanks dear prettina for your feedback.regs-anu:)

4. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

Hello Anukarsha,

Another nice write up from you!

ads about Weight loss is a typical one today that many simply gets fascinated!

5. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Dear custard! nice to hear from you after so long! i was dying to get your feedback.anyway.thanks dear.regs-anu:)