1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hats off to all the unreasonable people!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear PS
    That would make a very interesting case study. You are right that many a time, we are forced to fight for even our fundamental rights but even in such a fight involving basic rights, not everyone will join. Only a few will take an active part in the fight while a majority will remain passive but when it comes to reaping the benefits of such a fight, everyone gets an equal share! What is worse is the class of people who would not only stay away from the fight but might even play the role of a spy to help the management. Even they'll get the benefit of the fight!
    Like good and bad, being reasonable or unreasonable is just relative. They can never be defined in absolute terms
    Sri

2. Cheeniya

Dear Kamla
    I am of the firm view that the burden of the larger visitations of our life will be considerably lightened if we find time to marvel at the little things that keep happening around us daily. Even observing the ants negotiating an obstacle could be a welcome diversion and in exceptional cases as in the case of the Mughal King Thymoor it could be quite an eye opener too!

Yes Shan was very 'reasonable' in her feedback! I just build the brick structure but she is the one who gives it an awesome appearance through her decorating skill!

I do hope that you dont find your hubby unreasonable the moment he starts playing on the sax. Dont be an Aurang Zeb and kill the music in him! Your wily plan to consign the glittering Sax to the attic is indeed worrisome!
    Sri

Last edited: Jan 21, 2008
  3. Cheeniya

Dear Chithra
    Don't you know that a cinema even with the most soul stirring story can never be a success at the box office without its comic interludes? You write serious stuff aimed at elevating your readers to a higher plane and I play the Goundamani-Senthil combo to provide a little comic relief!
    Sri

4. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri,
    Kamla was reasonable and admitted her lapse with her words
    I have been studiously avoiding the excellent blogs.

But you are the unreasonable person here, teasing my blogs as
    You write serious stuff aimed at elevating your readers to a higher plane.
    I am under the impression my blogs do not come under culture post ! I write blogs more to show my "lighter side" !
    That only shows, you are more unreasonable & avoiding my blogs as well !

With leading ILites, not coming to my blogs.... well, I will not be unreasonable to complain ! I reasonably explain this as
    LOkO bhinna ruchi: !

Love,
    Chithra.

5. Cheeniya

Dear Chithra
    And that brings us to a more pertinent question. How high you should elevate your readers through your blogs? It is a very delicate issue. If they get elevated too much, it is unlikely that they may come back to our threads. Will any graduate go back to his elementary school even if he is extremely fond of it? My advice to you, therefore, is-Play it safe! Keep them always in doubt and if possible confused. That's the only way to ensure that we figure on the top in popularity circuit!
    Sri:biggrin2:

6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Hmmm.......I see the eminent brains plotting here!
    And me...the unsusupecting guinea pig !!
    Only consolation...the traps set by such brains is a welcome abyss! I will fall readily...........

:)))))--Chamla

7. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri,
    I cannot help mentioning, confusion (or confusing) is your "domain" !
    You write about
    Disposable - indiposable
    Consistency - inconsistency
    Reasonable - unreasonable
    Varieties of sins
    The list is endless !
    We ladies in IL have gracefully allotted the popularity chart top places to the 2 Great men in our forum !
    Love,
    Chithra.

8. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Ha ha, Cheeniya and Chithra, you two are incorrigible! with all these interactions and Mind games you both are keeping us on our toes or should i say Alert in the Brain area! Mind boggling!

Here i was looking fwd to some other type of Chindumudhichifyings, and looks like you two have decided to take the Cudgels yourselves!ha ha ha....:queen

But on the lighter Vain?/Vein....i enjoyed your write up on the reasonable and unreasonable ......i always call my hubby UnR...., and he in turn calls me the same!.....And i keep wondering who is what at such times!?

Also looks like finally "Consistently being Noisy Could be the Easier Route to Salvation."....quoting you.....also like Vidhya says, maybe we help ourselves to Salvation and make God's work easier , by not being timid and waiting for his Rakshai! and being Loud and Clear and Unreasonable! :cheers

9. Cheeniya

Dear Chithra
    I am sure you are as much aware as I am that every coin has two sides. While the head of the coin is considered a positive sign , the tail is considered negative. But do we throw away a coin just because it has a negative side? It will be so boring to have only a day or a night. Ask anyone living in the Poles and he'll tell you!
    So where is the confusion in looking at both sides of the coin?
    Sri

10. Cheeniya

Dear Kamla
    At this stage, I can only assure you that you will not go disappointed!
    Sri