1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Has This Every Happened To You?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by anika987, Aug 11, 2022.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I brought a top for Jean and after buying it thought it looked frumpy with layers and was not very flattering on me.I was very disappointed and never wore it.It was lying in my closet.

Yesterday I had to go somewhere and was looking for some top and thought to again try this top.When I wore it…not only did it look good on me but I “felt good” wearing it.I also felt confident wearing it and surprisingly it got me few compliments.

This has happened with few other clothes also.What I thought looked bad on me actually looked good some other day.

Is it coz of a hairstyle change or mind change or what could be the reason?

Have u ever felt like the above?

2. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

The heart has reasons which reason cannot understand!

and who says that's only for humans and feelings...it can be a cloth, bag or a watch!

anika987 likes this.
  3. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Anika
    Yeah Indeed , I have my own incidents to share like this. Post my two deliveries, second one being a late one, My tummy grew due to ceasarine and Hirnea after that, I always looked like a 9 month Pregnant woman. I am a very lean person by personality and this added to my projected tummy made others feel that I am always Pregnant. I lost interest in wearing Tighter outfits as I hated seeing myself with that over projected Tummy. I was a slim beauty in my teens and even in my twenties. Off later after nearly 16 or 17 years, I reduced my weight rather tried to reduce my tummy to some extent and my butt of course which were over projecting resulting nearly 7 kgs lost in my weight.
    Now a days I am wearing shaped churidhars, Sarees which give me a classy look. I feel confident and feel a reduction in my age which made me feel young both at heart and mind than my original age.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2022
    anika987 likes this.