1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone used Kumkumadi Tailam? Please Advice..

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by deepallb, Mar 3, 2010.

1. deepallb

deepallb New IL'ite

hi all

please help me. has anyone used kumkumadi oil. i have pigmentation marks on my cheeks. one of my friend advise me to use Kumkumadi tailam for the same. before purchasing the same, thought to take advise. as i have tried many thing for pigmentation, but nothing is working.

i even searched here and tried betel leaf for a 45 days but nothing working. please help if anyone used it.

look forward for your valueable feedback.

thanks

with love & regards

deepa

2. priya g

priya g Senior IL'ite

I remember using kumkumadi when i was a teenager with monstrous pimples on my face. But its very thick and oily! My take- avoid it! If you want to get rid of acne marks, better apply the pulp of a ripe piece of papaya on the face. Leave it on for 15 min and wash off. This would surely help! And also frequently apply mudpacks...they reduce the scars. Good luck!
    By the way, your pigmentation is from acne, right? If not then please ignore my advise!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
  3. deepallb

deepallb New IL'ite

Hi Priya

thanks for your quick reply.

my pigmentation are not due to acne, it is after my delivery. my baby is now 15 months old and still i am trying to fade it away.

thanks

with love

deepa

4. shabd

shabd Bronze IL'ite

hi
    i saw your thread today.you have posted your thread on december.you might have got your reply by now.but i thought of replying this post as it may help other ladies with the same doubt.yes,kumkumadi thailam definitely do wonders with scars on skin.i always trust that oil when i have scars.my skin is very sensitive and oily too.so i cant use any creams.kumkumadi thailam has helped even when skin doctors failed.another option is using fade out cream.it is available on duty free shops in india.let me remind u that both are expensive,but both are really good.i had deep scars after chicken pox and i used fade out and this oil.believe me,the scars disappeared completely

1 person likes this.
  5. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

hi,
    even i have used kumkumadi tailam to remove pimple marks.it really does wonders.use it in night atleast 1 hr before sleeping so that it does not rub off.
    but now its availability has decreased as many beauty products have this as ingredient................its costly but worth the cost.
    pragati

6. gulaal

gulaal Bronze IL'ite

Has anyone else used kumkumdi tailam.
    How it is for oily skin? Can it remove pigmentation from face.

7. LavanyaR

LavanyaR New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I have used Kumadi Lepam( product of IMPCOPS) and kumkumadi oil...Both are real good products......It real enhanced my skin texture and pimple marks:hide:..I have a combination skin, but I am not sure about the suitability for oily skin.

8. aarta

aarta Silver IL'ite

HI,
    Which brand Kumkumadi Tailam you have used friends? i also planning to buy so plz suggest.

9. amritavarshini

amritavarshini Bronze IL'ite

try the kumkumadi tailam from vaidyaratnam, a very famous and trusted ayurvedic brand of kerala.it is the best one ..when i bought it 2 years ago the cost was 220 rupees

10. aarta

aarta Silver IL'ite

Thanks friend i will look for it in Delhi