1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone tried laser hair removal?

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by geeta5, Apr 22, 2013.

1. geeta5

geeta5 New IL'ite

i want to know the good or bad effects of going for laser hair removal treatment....has anybody had a story to share?

2. snivi84

snivi84 Bronze IL'ite

Hello geeta!
    I would suggest u NOT to go for it...
    One of my friends had gone for this laser hair removal for removing her facial hair before her marriage. SHe did it in a reputed place. They charged her heavily and said, that its permanent...
    She was ready to pay, did it..looked very good... got married and flew to US with her hubby...
    but when i met her after 1.5 years, all the hair had grown back again and she was removing it by threading...
    When she consulted some skin doctor in US, they said that laser is only temporary. If there are any changes in your body's hormonal balance, the hairs grow back...
    We cannot help with hormonal balances of our body especially after marriage and preganancy...
    SO, i would advise u not to go for it... rather try options like waxing.

1 person likes this.
  3. geeta5

geeta5 New IL'ite

thanks for ur advice.......

4. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Hi

I too heard the same thing from my friends.Hair comes back.So don't go for it.

5. amitkumar2898

amitkumar2898 New IL'ite

Hello Everyone, I am very excited to share my review for my beard shaping laser hair removal treatment with DermaClinix and i got good results and also used US-FDA Approved lasers and safe for Indian skin type. Well, DermaClinix is situated in South Delhi, New Delhi. They also provide full body laser hair removal packages according to seasonal offers...

Book your appointment with DermaClinix and get offers for laser hair removal in Delhi.

For More Details Visit Here:- Best Laser Hair Removal Clinic in Delhi, Laser Treatment Cost in Delhi

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  6. riyass

riyass Guest

Laser Hair removal is bit costly and effective on permanent basis , the problem here is few hair get removed from the bottom of the root and few does not . if the physician is precisely removing entire stuff that is well and good but this does not happen in practical so there are few hair growth happens . moreover if the immune system is good for an individual the regrowth happens as usual so it is up to you .