Has anyone been to Dr. Betty John in Zulekha SHJ? Looking out 4 a gud gyane in SHJ

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Sharjah' started by Mars, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Mars

Mars New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

Can anyone suggest me a good Indian gynea in Sharjah, preferably in a hospital rather than clinic as all tests and even delivery would be possible in the hospital itself. I was searching online and found Dr. Betty John in Zulekha Sharjah, but couldn't find any review online. Has anyone been to her? How's the doctor? Or can anyone suggest me a good gynae in Sharjah? I had been to Dr. Namita Pawar in Zulekha SHJ but had a very bad experience with her. She was really harsh at me. So I don't want to take a chance visiting another doctor without getting a review about her.

Thanks,
    Mars

2. RDivya15

RDivya15 New IL'ite

Hey Mars,

Hope you are doing good.
    Have you received any reviews on Dr. Betty John yet?
    I was planning to suggest her to my friend; hoping you would share any details on her or any other good gynac in Sharjah. Wish you all the best!!

Regards,
    Divya

3. Mars

Mars New IL'ite

Hi Divya,

I had been to Dr. Betty John and is a good doctor. Though now i am going to another doctor Dr. Susan at Marijeh clinic as she was recommended by my best friend and I am very comfortable with Dr. Susan now. She said she would refer me to any of the hospitals for delivery. Probably, i would opt for delivery in Zulekha hospital under the observation of Dr. Betty John.

Regards,
    Mars

4. Manishada

Manishada New IL'ite

I was living in Sharjah last year. But I visited Dr Jayacy @ Aster Hospital Al Mankhool as suggested by my in Laws.
    It was a good decision and I received personal attention and care from her during my pregnancy. I would suggest her name if someone needs special care. I live in Bur Dubai now with my in laws.