1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone been to Dr. Betty John in Zulekha SHJ? Looking out 4 a gud gyane in SHJ

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Sharjah' started by Mars, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Mars

Mars New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

Can anyone suggest me a good Indian gynea in Sharjah, preferably in a hospital rather than clinic as all tests and even delivery would be possible in the hospital itself. I was searching online and found Dr. Betty John in Zulekha Sharjah, but couldn't find any review online. Has anyone been to her? How's the doctor? Or can anyone suggest me a good gynae in Sharjah? I had been to Dr. Namita Pawar in Zulekha SHJ but had a very bad experience with her. She was really harsh at me. So I don't want to take a chance visiting another doctor without getting a review about her.

Thanks,
    Mars

2. RDivya15

RDivya15 New IL'ite

Hey Mars,

Hope you are doing good.
    Have you received any reviews on Dr. Betty John yet?
    I was planning to suggest her to my friend; hoping you would share any details on her or any other good gynac in Sharjah. Wish you all the best!!

Regards,
    Divya

3. Mars

Mars New IL'ite

Hi Divya,

I had been to Dr. Betty John and is a good doctor. Though now i am going to another doctor Dr. Susan at Marijeh clinic as she was recommended by my best friend and I am very comfortable with Dr. Susan now. She said she would refer me to any of the hospitals for delivery. Probably, i would opt for delivery in Zulekha hospital under the observation of Dr. Betty John.

Regards,
    Mars

4. Manishada

Manishada New IL'ite

I was living in Sharjah last year. But I visited Dr Jayacy @ Aster Hospital Al Mankhool as suggested by my in Laws.
    It was a good decision and I received personal attention and care from her during my pregnancy. I would suggest her name if someone needs special care. I live in Bur Dubai now with my in laws.