1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Harry Megan

Discussion in 'Interesting Shares' started by Sunshine04, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

Hindi Telly take on Royal situation.

So the saas bahu saga has not spared Buckingham Palace too. Just when Prince Harry and Meghan Markle decided to become financially independent and move to canada , all hell broke loose. ‍:yikes:

Dadi-saas, the Queen is furious coz "Khandaan ka Chhota Chirag" has got influenced by "Chhoti Bahu" and is breaking "Rajwaadon" Ka centuries old tradition of feeding on taxpayer's money.:nut:

Chachaji, Bade Bhaiyya and Bhabhi are upset coz "Humse to salah mashwara Kiya hi Nahin, khud hi decide Kar Liya...ye hi izzat hai hamari unke Dil mein"

I'm sure somewhere some Maami - Chachi must be feeling vindicated " Maine Kaha tha meri devrani ki behen ki beti se Shaadi karo Harry ki...us Amrici ladki ko Ghar mein laoge to Ghar toot jaayega. Bahu Nahin, Nagin hai Nagin. Dekhna, ek din mere Harry ko bhi dhokha degi...tab dauda chale aayega humse maafi maangne"

There must be speculations regarding "Ghar Ka bantwara...Jaamun Ka ped kiske hisse mein aayega". And of course, "Log kya kahenge" ...Royal prince and Dutchess working to earn a livelihood :facepalm:..."Khandaan ka naam mitti mein Mila Diya beta bahu ne".

Prince William must be standing in front of Lady Diana's pic, consoling his dad and saying " Aaj Maa zinda Hoti to aisa Kabhi Nahin hone deti"

But I think Badi Bahu, Kate Middleton must be having the last laugh "Chhote Ghar se hui to kya hua...Sanskar aur Khandaan ki pratishtha to Maine hi sambhali hai..." ‍:lol:

I'm so loving the drama...And more importantly, the imaginary conversations...Nope,I'm not hallucinating...I can hear them say this..:roflmao:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    Amica, MalStrom, yellowmango and 6 others like this.

2. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

You can hear them saying, by reading your post, I could see 5 episodes of soap drama... very nicely written

Sunshine04 likes this.
  3. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame