Happy Women's Day

Discussion in 'Festivals & Special Days' started by Shakthi, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Shakthi

Shakthi Senior IL'ite

Wish you all a very Happy Women's Day...

Share all your women's day messages and wishes here.

Shakthi,
    On behalf of IndusLadies Team!

2. prathi

prathi Bronze IL'ite

Wishing all my friends A Happy Women's day!!!!

Have a great day and keep smiling :)

Love

Prathi

3. Shal

Shal Senior IL'ite

Time to celebrate!!!

Hi Gals(or women!!)

A Very Happy Women's Day to all of you lovely ladies out there!

Lemme share what I normally do on this day. Well, before I got married, I used to religiously celebrate the Women's day back in Mumbai by going on a major shopping spree to this lovely store called Stree which used to celebrate and have some good deals on Women's day. Every single year, I'd buy purses, clothes, accessories and be happy about it all!
    This year, I am married, hence no Stree shopping business:( But I am sure I am gonna get hubby dear to take me somewhere and treat me to a grand fare(after all it's my thalai Women's day)!!!!!!!!!

Cheers
    Shalini

4. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Hello, my dear I L friends !

Let us be proud that we are born women, the creators.
    It is a great feeling to celebrate women's day with ladies across the globe.
    Let us all strive to make this world a better place to live ( for men also, ofcourse!).
    Happy women's day !
    Love & warm regards to every one of you,
    Chithra.

5. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

thank you chithra

dear chithra,
    your greetings are very warm . thank you so much. women's day is a happy morale booster for all women or should i say, indian housewives! I join you in wishing all our friends .
    regards,
    meenu

6. AGR

AGR Bronze IL'ite

Celebrating Womanhood

Honour Women: They entwine and weave heavenly roses in this beautiful world”

WISHING YOU ALL DAY AS WONDERFUL AS YOU ARE!!

HAPPY WOMEN’S DAY

7. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

LET US ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL WOMEN'S DAY TODAY AND FEEL PROUD TO BE BORN WOMEN!

OK GALS, lets go out and swing with other lovely women or let us await a treat from our husbands....either way ENJOY AND CELEBRATE AND FEEL SPECIAL!

Keep Smiling!

8. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

Let's take pride..........

Dear ladies,

It's our day,
    so lets feel good,
    lets feel great,
    for being a woman.

Its such a wonderful feeling to wish the ladies of INDUS this Woman's Day.

WISH YOU ALL A WONDERFUL WOMEN'S DAY.

LET'S MAKE IT SPECIAL IN OUR OWN WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2006
  9. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Happy woman's day

Hai everyone at IL,
    I wish you all a Happy Woman's Day. Hope you all enjoy this day very much. We must remember that our mothers and grandmothers did not enjoy such freedom as us. And we should also make up our minds not to misuse this freedom and use the freedom for further development of our family, country and the world. We should strive to bring our children as good citizens and human beings. We should instil in our sons that they should respect a woman and daughters to keep this respect. Once again wishing you all a happy women's day.
    varloo

10. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Let Me Have The Privilege!

Dear Friends,
    This womans day is quite memorable to me, for never before in my life, have I been in the midst of so many women, discussing so many things, and receiving so much of affection from all of you.
    I wish you all a very happy womans day. One of the most important things you should do as a woman today is to go deep into your hearts to find out what do you really want in life. Many of you are starting your married life, some of you are still in colleges, and there are quite a few in the wrong side of 30s, 40s, 50s etc. Whatever may be your age and stage in life, find out what you really want and explore the best possible way of achieving it.
    I have posted a Womans Day story in the Good To Read Forum. This is a very powerful allegory portraying a womans mind. Please read that thread before the womans day comes to a close and give your views.
    You are our mothers grand and grandmothers, our daughters-in-law and our daughters-in-love, our sisters, our bosses, our companions, our lovers, our friends and even our goddesses. May you be blessed with all happiness, health, peace and prosperity for all time to come.
    With Best Wishes,
    sridhar